It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Friends With Benefits...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yep Friends with benefits is perfect....just choose the right friend lol...I started 18 months ago and the arrangement is still suiting me and him fine!! (My idea btw haha)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Well, my wife has played for both teams in her past, and can't say we haven't toyed with the idea of getting an "adult friend" gal just for kicks.

That way, wouldn't be someone we'd see again or get weird...

Yep Friends with benefits is perfect....just choose the right friend lol...I started 18 months ago and the arrangement is still suiting me and him fine!! (My idea btw haha)

Where the heck were these girls before I got married? Then again, most of the girls I always knew were attached....
edit on 7-7-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's all fun and games until one of you falls in love.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My wife and I started out doing the friends with benefits thing off and on (sort of, not any kind of regularity, but once in a while, while we were just friends), but eventually, we wised up that we simply were meant to be together.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It works fine until one of the people involved starts to have feelings for the other person. The best way, in my opinion, is for the people to sleep together but agree that they can date other people. That way you are less likely to become to attached. If you start hanging out and going places together and only sleeping with each other then you might as well just date each other.
I think your best bet is not to tell someone up front that you are looking for FWB but just leave yourself open and see how the relationship develops. You just might find the right person.
I've used Plenty of Fish and met a few nice guys and a few crazy ones but at least it's free!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Dude it's cheaper being single. Just give me your checkbook already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join