It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Who Believe Aliens & UFO's are Demons in Disguise!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You do realise that it doesn't have to be one or the other right?

There could be 'Demons' AND UFO's. There are probably life forms out there in the universe that make demons look like little kids with BB Guns. There could be 'Demons' working directly alongside alien races or even 'Good spirits' doing the same.

I am a very spiritual person, I have a lot of faith but religion is most definitely not for me. I believe in spiritual forces sure, but I also believe in there being a bounty of other biological life forms out there in the universe and I think to say wholeheartedly that there isn't other life out there is overly bold and arrogant.

It doesn't have to be one or the other..

Peace.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

It's all just speculation anyway.

Just because you can write a book.

It doesn't make you all knowing.

To your point....It most certainly can be both ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I still vote for "demons." Believe me when I say that I'd rather that they were space aliens!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by TechUnique

It's all just speculation anyway.

Just because you can write a book.

It doesn't make you all knowing.

To your point....It most certainly can be both ways.

I think it would do a lot for some people if they kept an open mind and didn't just take a doctrine as undeniable fact. I'm not just talking about religious people either.. the way science, archaeology and education have shaped up over the years, they are beginning to seem more and more like religions..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

No, for some reason they haven't figured that out. Even when it's explained to them - they still squawk that all the UFO sightings are just demonic. For some reason most fundamentalists seem exceptionally afraid of the thought that there is life in this universe other than just life on earth. It's odd.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

There could be 'Demons' AND UFO's. There are probably life forms out there in the universe that make demons look like little kids with BB Guns. There could be 'Demons' working directly alongside alien races or even 'Good spirits' doing the same.

I am a very spiritual person, I have a lot of faith but religion is most definitely not for me. I believe in spiritual forces sure, but I also believe in there being a bounty of other biological life forms out there in the universe and I think to say wholeheartedly that there isn't other life out there is overly bold and arrogant.

It doesn't have to be one or the other..

Peace.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Absolutely agree with you.

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Please don't start a thread as a response to an ongoing discussion.

thank you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join