It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama signs executive order to spread satanic federal govt influence to rural communities in Ameri

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Really, Obama is calling himself the President of the Constitution? Such arrogance IMO...

I tried reading the whole bill, but my head just spins trying to interpret the nonsense within it... Maybe someone else could shed some light on what it is really saying...

Just figured I would bring this to light, as it popped up in my youtube subscriptions...

Heres the souce link to the whitehouse where the guy got this info...
WHITEHOUSE SOURCE

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Wow....that's the Actual title of the executive order???? Not very big on subterfuge.

I'm not going to watch it just because of the OP post title.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow I honestly wish I was paid for this lol. All this EO is, an appointed committee to streamline getting federal dollars to farmers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Way to deny ignorance...

Ever posted anything on here? It suggests that you USE THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO, so you dont have multiple threads on the same subject...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

The man in the video is mentally challenged. That's the only conclusion I can come to, given the facts.

This Executive Order establishes a White House Rural Council. The HELPS the rural American. It doesn't spread satanic federal government influences to rural America. That's insanity. :shk:

And why did you post this if you don't even know what it means???

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's what I think: This guy can't even READ very well, and he is garbling up the Order.

Not saying that this E.O. is anything good, but this guy can't even read it correctly. For starters, it says "By the authority invested in me as President BY the Constitution and the laws of the United States....."

NOT President OF the Constitution. SO this guy screwed up by the NINTH WORD of what he was reading.

I don't listen to dummies. Neither should you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
streamline federal dollars to pay farmers not to farm?

government subsidies need to end. and the white house rural whatever you wanna call it

is just another power grab from a fascist government.

$500k for combine $250,000 for a tractor

multimillions just for the land and then the epa regulations of how to farm what herbicides and pesticides to use.

you have to be a multimillionaire to farm anymore.

geez enough government meddling
edit on 14-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Really, Obama is calling himself the President of the Constitution? Such arrogance IMO...

Really... I hope you read better than the YouTube genius...

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America and in order to enhance Federal engagement with rural communities, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Executive Order

I love how the guy in the video asks if any flags are raised... Then says NOTHING about what he thinks this all means. He's an idiot. I don't like to use the "R" word, but in this case, it applies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by morder1

Really... I hope you read better than the YouTube genius...

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America and in order to enhance Federal engagement with rural communities, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Executive Order

I love how the guy in the video asks if any flags are raised... Then says NOTHING about what he thinks this all means. He's an idiot. I don't like to use the "R" word, but in this case, it applies.

BH,you are right on the money, Either the guy is mentally ill, mentally challenged or just a big troll. How he got anything satanic out of this, is beyond me. It's laughable really.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh, really? How does any executive order ever help anybody? How is this going to help us rural folks? How are they going to use this to ensure the rural people's quality of life? Make sure everybody has ipad 2s?
Come on, what makes them think rural people aren't living their lives just how they see fit? Do they think we chose to live in the country because we were too stupid, or unable to migrate to large cities?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by morder1

The man in the video is mentally challenged. That's the only conclusion I can come to, given the facts.

This Executive Order establishes a White House Rural Council. The HELPS the rural American. It doesn't spread satanic federal government influences to rural America. That's insanity. :shk:

And why did you post this if you don't even know what it means???

Well... I'm going to side with mord on this. The EO is creepy. Why this? Why now? All these heads - of Defense, of Homeland Security, of Drug Policy... Tucked in there amongst many that One might make a good case for.

I don't know about "satanic." Heh. But evil? Oh yeah. NWO encroachment? Yeah. The evidence does suggest many might be involved in satanic beliefs. Personally I think They're just as controlled as those who believe Their reward lies after They die.

Anyway, this smacks of the Fed intruding far more deeply than they should.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
Oh, really? How does any executive order ever help anybody? How is this going to help us rural folks?

By "boosting job creation and economic development in rural areas". Plus provide health care access and broadband access to rural areas.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Come on, what makes them think rural people aren't living their lives just how they see fit?

If you're fine, then this won't apply to you. You don't HAVE to take advantage of it.

READ all about it!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Why this? Why now?

It's part of what he promised to do.

Obama Promises

Revitalizing rural America was a big part of Obama's campaign platform. Many of his promises, including one to spur job growth in small communities, are part of a larger effort to boost poor towns and create jobs.

This promise sounds a lot like one Obama made to create a rural revitalization program. While investigating that pledge, we found that the Department of Agriculture has launched a Rural Tour to "engage in a more robust dialogue with folks living in rural America."

Obama has backed up that effort with cold cash, as well. A little more than half of the Agriculture Department's share of the stimulus funding -- about $28 billion -- is dedicated to rural development projects. For instance, in October, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $30 million in stimulus funding for 36 community facilities projects, many of which are health care facilities. That was in addition to $335 million that the Agriculture Department had already announced for such projects.

edit on 6/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree that anything with this man's name on it should be considered Satanic in Nature since I wholeheartedly believe that he is an instrument of such things.

However, I do not know what the heck this Order is saying either but I will throw a few thoughts in otherwise; we know that most rural farmers have been taken from us already. The Co-op is less a place for the individual farmer and more a way of the larger Corporate Farm Units to wield their power, most have squashed the family farm. The manipulation of prices and the forced acceptance of loans which far exceed the capacity of the farm have caused "Mom and Pop" to go bust long ago. Now there are land-holders with no say as to what and how they can grow, instead we have Monsanto, Agri-gro, Con-agra, and the list goes on. Pesticides, chemicals, and modified crops is all that there is left; any human edibles are mostly grown in South America, but those too are owned by the "Big Grower".

Yeah, yeah, argue if you like, but the truth be known that if we want to help Rural America then we need to crush the Corporate Hogs who have poisoned our lands and our children!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is interesting when one Thread speaks almost like it is a part of another Thread:

Panetta: Obama Can Unilaterally Use Military to Protect ‘National Interests’

Sounds like the same subject to me!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Looks to me like it is a federal land grab. Did anyone notice the federal agencies involved? You don't need those for farm subsidies. Any executive order can be challenged within a set period of time. They actually are not law unless people allopw them to become law. Congress can simply challenge them however try to get any off them off their lazy paid off butts and do it. That is why there are 3 branches of government to stop a president from becoming a dictator.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Obama signs executive order to spread satanic federal govt influence

FINALLY!!! Geez! This was the only reason I voted for him! I have been waiting and waiting for him to keep his campain promise of spreading Satanic Influence!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I read the order and no where does it suggest or even hint at Satanical influence! This dude is so far out there there isn't even a category to put it in.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I find anybodies attacks on this guys mental capacity unwarranted and plain childish. As far as the "satanic" claim, everybody knows money is the root of all evil. I personaly believe this. The thing is that so many are praying for saviour right now that they wouldn't realize that the devil is the one lending the helping hand. It is how the NWO will enslave us. Everything will go bust, we suffer for a few years, then in comes help from the very cause of all this mess. I am not a religious person, but I know evil when I see it. Just think for five seconds before judging somebody by how they carry themselves. We are here to wake people up, all people, not just the ones you approve of.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh, really? How does any executive order ever help anybody? How is this going to help us rural folks? How are they going to use this to ensure the rural people's quality of life? Make sure everybody has ipad 2s?
Come on, what makes them think rural people aren't living their lives just how they see fit? Do they think we chose to live in the country because we were too stupid, or unable to migrate to large cities?

Many rural communities lack proper regulation in their schools. As a result many children don't realize that evolution is fact and that all people are equal and deserve full equality, no matter their "race" or sexuality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join