It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

barack Obama : alien spaceship Disclosure in 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It is a question that has been asked over and over again, one that brings so many more questions with at the moment very limited answers – are we alone in the Universe?
Continuing The

Portland Journal’s quest for ET evidence:

UFO disclosure is not an easy subject for many Governments around the world, although it is true that the Mexican Government is actively seeking an answer to what exactly is going on in the skies of Mexico. Just what are the objects that keep buzzing aircraft and illuminating the atmosphere?

The Mexican Government are actively seeking answers from the American Administration, mainly as a security precaution but the US are not forthcoming with the answers as of yet. The Obama Administration has been quoted as saying the objects “are not ours!”

Would this secret policy be an acceptable principle?

No, in regard to covering up non-friendly Alien life it would probably not be in the interest of the public. We would have an urgent need to know what and who it is we are up against, so individuals can seek their own actions to the threat.
Source

newsnews.org...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note; Please don't simply copy and paste material from other websites. Please add your own take/opinion on the material.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added ex tags and removed embeded images

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
the links dont work

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Origional content is from a news site that is associated with yahoo and is in the format of non reporters contributing news like 'before its news'.

So not creditable.

www.associatedcontent.com...
edit on 14-6-2011 by michaelmcclen because: added link

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

Yea... and how many time have people claimed disclosure was right around the corner? Look.. disclosure is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It isn't going to happen because our government is not going to admit they lied to us for over 50 yrs. If anything they are just going to show up one day and our government will act like it's something new and surprising. Oh and the source that you got this article from is amatuer and not even worth reading IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by sosesose60

Yea... and how many time have people claimed disclosure was right around the corner? Look.. disclosure is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It isn't going to happen because our government is not going to admit they lied to us for over 50 yrs. If anything they are just going to show up one day and our government will act like it's something new and surprising. Oh and the source that you got this article from is amatuer and not even worth reading IMO.

absolutly:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Search ufo disclosure 2011,2010,2009,2008 and so on...
What these years all have in common is nothing was disclosed.

Associatedcontent is another examiner...basically its a blog.
edit on 14-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"The Mexican Government are actively seeking answers from the American Administration, mainly as a security precaution but the US are not forthcoming with the answers as of yet. The Obama Administration has been quoted as saying the objects “are not ours!”

The Mexican government is so corrupt in its own right that they can't demand answers from anybody, nor would any country take them seriously regarding such issues. Sadly.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Don't be surprised if Obama does say something... regardless if there is any truth to it.

He will be pulling out all the stops for his 2012 election.

I wouldn't be surprised if he offered to come on to ATS live. We have more listeners than he is speaking to now-a-days. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I can guarantee that nothing is going to be disclosed anytime soon. The Governments around the world (in my opinion) no far more than they are letting on as do many other people interested in Ufology. No matter what departments these Governments set up I don't think we'll find out the true answer to the big question: Who are they? I firmly believe the answer lies with the Governments because they've lied to us in the past and are more than likely doing it now. I'm not one of these nutjobs either but who's to say aliens are not already here? Some seem to believe they are working with our Governments right now.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

People like to trot out Carol Rosin but Rosin cannot substantiate a single thing she claims. It is very easy to attribute words to someone who cannot correct you. Personally, I think she is a liar.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by Hessdalen

People like to trot out Carol Rosin but Rosin cannot substantiate a single thing she claims. It is very easy to attribute words to someone who cannot correct you. Personally, I think she is a liar.

Carol Rosin is not a credible source, indeed, but she was speaking the truth during the 2001 press conference.
Though she verified everything I've been researching the last 8 years.

Disclosure will happen when no one expects it. When Russia invades the west, then disclosure is very near. Than the third world power will reveal itself. Greys are pure disinformation.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Echoing the same above comments: This isn't a reliable source.

Disclosure, if or when it does happen, won't be from Obama interrupting American Idol to make an announcement. If they want us to know they're here, they won't wait for permission from our corrupt barely-functioning political system.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So you people don't believe what the government tells you, but you would believe them if "disclosure" happens? I don't really get this whole disclosure thing at all. If you believe, you believe, and it doesn't matter what the government tells you.

Or do you need the government to support an idea before you accept it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Don't be surprised if Obama does say something... regardless if there is any truth to it.

He will be pulling out all the stops for his 2012 election.

I wouldn't be surprised if he offered to come on to ATS live. We have more listeners than he is speaking to now-a-days. lol

Now that's some funny stuff! What better way to get more votes than to make yourself look insane! I'm not sure that, in this political climate, that exposing a UFO cover-up is better than further addressing jobs and economics.

Romney: "In closing, by eliminating the EPA, our countries corporations will reinvest in our future."

Obama: "Oh yeah, well I'm announcing that UFO's and aliens do exist. Watch this video I just pulled from You Tube!"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The belief in "Disclosure" has major religious overtones. We have no evidence that there is anything to disclose to begin with, so what are we waiting for?

new topics

top topics

join