It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I watched as a Chopper turned a large Triangle on as a Way-point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No photo's. I would of documented this, all I could do was watch for an hour all so.My Home was broken into and I lost only my Digital camera, mobile phone and a small kitchen stereo, I was lucky I believe.
A few months ago in Sydney on a new Moon there were Army night monuvers (no nav. lights). What I witnessed was amazing. A Police Chopper circled my area(Parramatta) which got me outside than another Larger Chopper came thundering in with these same Police lights flashing this Large chopper sounded like the Elvis Water Bomber that comes from Canada I think every Summer to fight Bush Fires I could see the tail was Red same type of chopper pic below. The smaller Police chopper seem to sweep pattern a 10km area, this is Sydney don't know why ? than this Larger Chopper elevated directed up it was loud than this Triangle unfolded at the Tail(same time) which was very Big too this went very high from 2,000 to about 8,000 and stayed fixed I know that the maneuvers were on and realized that this was a Way-point for the Choppers. Sure enough there was air traffic for an hour also from my West and North/West heading to Sydney. All Air Traffic paths were under the height of this Way-point. My view was a perfect Triangle and what the Fly Girls/Boys could see would of been a three point line of lights I believe
This Triangle looked the same as Most I have seen posted here and on the net
Large Loud Chopper when Low silent when High. Triangle was Huge.

Source:S-64 Sky-crane

This is an S-64 Sky-crane, the civilian version of the Vietnam era CH-54 Tarhe, and it's still one of America's most powerful helicopters.

regards
Zelong.

edit on 14/6/11 by Zelong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What you experienced sounds interesting.
It is hard to analyze what exactly you saw from you descriptions, so without a photo of or video to analyze, most I can say is that it is an interesting story.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well since you don't have pictures it's really hard to speculate BUT.. your description of what happened is normal. I was in the military for 5 yrs and yes they use way points.. but I can tell you they look NOTHING like a UFO or like the supposed 3 lighted UFO posted on ATS all the time. Like I say, I wasn't there but from my experience that wasn't really worth posting. By the way props to you! I'm happy you didn't put "PROOF OF A UFO TRIANGLE" or something stupid in your title so.. a star to you just for that.

edit on 14-6-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
What you experienced sounds interesting.
It is hard to analyze what exactly you saw from you descriptions, so without a photo of or video to analyze, most I can say is that it is an interesting story.

The first poster is correct. An interesting sounding affair, but it requires elaboration for us to make any sense of it.. It is difficult to understand what you have described. Perhaps it was a recovery operation of a downed craft.

But for the time being, I'm going to assume that you saw only a triangle-shaped arrangement of lights and not one of the physical, so-called black triangles. Please explain the police lights (?), where they were, spread out or converged near one ground position, where the choppers went and what other air traffic you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Thanks AlienCarnage, So frustrating I could of taken a lot of pictures.
Ok I've try explain more.
Standing next to my house looking up about 60°-70° noisy chopper in pitch darkness stayed at this fixed point than gained altitude while this Huge Triangle unfolded with lights on the three points.
Watched and listened as I couldn't see them one shadow I saw as Black-hawkes came from Richmond Air Base and stubby large fuselage prop-planes flew in from the West. I could see this one.

Zelong.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Thanks 31Bravo,

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I check for reports after this I found none I emailed a Copper online asking about the involvement of the choppers I got no reply
So I'll check now see if I can find someone else reporting this or in some papers it was announced as the" Blackhawke Maneuvers" Sydney.

I hope this helps imagine my viewing point.
Viewing Point.

About place of Ground Viewing Point:

regards
Zelong.

new topics

top topics

join