It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glow in the dark mountain dew.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

That dude is me, whats wrong with my eyebrows? Jealous?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
reply to post by Frankenchrist

That dude is me, whats wrong with my eyebrows? Jealous?

Nothing wrong, and Hell yes.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
I think drinking Mountain Dew will make you glow in the dark. This stuff is absolute poison, and there is no reason to drink it regardless of what color it is. Please, don't drink Mountain Dew. The fact that they named it after a codename for moonshine, which causes blindness, should be an indication. Do not drink Mountain Dew.

Food Police alert!!!! A beverage like Mt. Dew now and then won't harm anyone. Like everything else taken in moderation it is plenty safe. You guys are just control freaks for whatever reason. To each his own and please stop trying to dictate to everyone else what they should and should not do. I won't tell you what to do if you don't tell me what to do; how about that for a compromise?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Right. Moderation. How moderate is 46 grams (read as teaspoons) of sugar/high fructose corn syrup in a 12 oz can of dew?

Over 100 countries have banned Brominated Vegetable Oil in foods. The US has not. There's lots in Mountain Dew. Bromine is lethal in its liquid and vaporous form and used to be used as a sedative until doctors noticed it caused memory loss in some patients.

Over two-thirds of U.S. adults are overweight or obese. Approximately 12.4 percent of children age 2 to 5 and 17 percent of children age 6 to 11 were overweight. Guess what the leading cause of obesity in children is. Sugar.

I'm not trying to tell you what to put in your body. You're free to make that decision. But the data is out there. Too much sugar is bad for you. There is more sugar (forget the other chemicals for a sec) in a can of Mountain Dew than should be consumed in an entire day. How is moderation even possible in this case?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join