It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the "news" out of Chicago...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
..Being covered up by the MSM?.."This year, all hell has broken loose in downtown Chicago. Years of under-hiring have resulted in a police force that is unprepared for wildings and gang violence. Moreover, concealed carry in Chicago is illegal, unless one follows the Constitution.

Tourists and residents have been attacked by mobs of youths on buses, on beaches, on bicycle paths, near the shops of the Magnificent Mile, and outside their homes. Mobs of shoplifters plagued “Mug Mile” stores."...(quoted from the following link:

noisyroom.net...

This is the sort of events we need to be made aware of daily....not hidden in the name of convincing people we live in a liberal utopia and making our leader look good....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm 41 miles out, In Aurora what the hell is going on !? I didn't even know this!
Lord have mercy, I've been looking everywhere but my own backyard.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I live about 30 minutes west of Chicago too, South East of Aurora although I lived in the city (East Side) till I graduated college. FWIW, here’s my take: every spring in Chicago (I’m sure its typical to most northern urban areas) there is about a 3-4 week period of intense violence that concedes with spring/summer. The first really nice weekend, the gang bangers who have been locked up in doors all winter go ape #. They made a big deal out of this last year in Chicago as a way to get the police superintendant, Jody Weiss, fired although from my experience this spring/summer surge of violence is like clockwork. The mobs of shoplifters does seem new, but there have always been attacks on tourists.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this really that surprising ?? I mean lets look back over the last 40 years or so....

Lemon v. Kurtzman [1971] This little gem gave us the "Lemon Test" which states that any State sponsored school activities must:
1. Have a secular purpose;
2. Must neither advance nor inhibit religion; and
3. Must not result in an excessive entanglement between government and religion.

Corporal Punishment ( I do not use wikipedia as a source but rather for the graphic maps listed here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Parental Rights have been eroded so badly that parents have little if any control of their children:
www.parentalrights.org...

These are just 3 examples of the "WHY". Now the question is, What are we going to do about it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Rahm said he'll fix it. They closed North Avenue beach due to hot weather? The retired cops calling in on radio shows said it was due to blacks organizing on social web sites to cause trouble. Rahm was put into Chicago for a purpose but I'm not sure what it is yet. I'm sure it's to be a hero after a false flag this year.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the input and insights...I wondered about Rahms little trip home....our local cities are going War Zone too but Chicago is big enough to rate some news time unless someone is doing a cover job....
edit on 6/13/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

If you look at the statistics, crime is 70% by blacks, 26% by Hispanics, and 4% by whites. The downtown / lake front area is just fine for tourists, just do not go south of McCormick Place or more than 2 miles West of the lake. North side is generally fine along the lake until you get out of the Chicago city borders, then it is fine in the more expensive neighborhoods.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Excuse me....but how can master ballerina Rahm Emanuel have the experience to clean up Chicago's mess? Perhaps he can employ his father?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i am sure mr "never let a crisis go to waste" rahmn will fix things right up

get ready for expansion of power by the city more laws tought penalities and less freedoms.

been to chicago once many moon ago looked like a nice place to visit but sure didnt wanna live there.

no offense.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One reason I posted this is to bring out the fact that,even in a "major" city,news is being suppressed or ignored....this is part of a trend that people need to know about but someone has made a decision to keep the "whats up"latest from the rest of us/...and that brings up the question,what else is being kept away?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I also read that Memorial day brought mass chaos to several other major cities. Miami was one... I searched youtube and found a vid showing a police vs. mob shoot out. WHY didn't this hit MSM??

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

A few months back Oakland(Ca) cut back on police protection to the piint that they no longer respond to calls for service for most non violent misdemenors...you file your reports on line and never see a cop...wonder how that is working for the citizens?..havent seen any big news out o there since the four were gunned down....along with their killer...lots of news not being reported all across the country

top topics

join