It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations & Aerosol Sp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where are the people?
Those six men in the audience are the most sinister men on earth I guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

There already is a thread on this. See below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Holy crud if this is true!

Thanks for finding the original thread. I did not apparently put in the right keys words in my search. The above thread has the video embedded plus more. We should go there. Dang, hate to be a dope. This other thread could use a catchier title though, this one is more alluring.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by wcitizen

I copied the title from the linked site, not my making.

Right, thanks SD.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
~sorry, deleted post~
edit on 13-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

This video goes hand-in-hand with recent reports about governmental agencies wanting to put lithium into the US's drinking water. It makes perfect sense in a way, but I wonder how much of that de-activation of parts of the brain would carry over to other human brain states such as patriotism and nationalistic beliefs? Those states of mind seems very similar to ones of religious beliefs.

So, let me throw this into the mix. (Some with throw it out as quickly, but so be it.)
Before my time-loss experience in 1964 I was a typical rural clod, commonly called a red-neck these days. After the experience, I underwent a radical change in the way I looked at the world. I had already believed in UFO virtually all of my life, so this personal experience with another aspect of reality was not the reason for my changing. Something was done to me at the level of philosophical reasoning that, more or less, added, or overlaid me with--for want of a better term--a liberal perspective.

My long belief along this line is that abduction experiences had a far more secret agenda than to do medical exams on human subjects. I don't understand the connection made here in this thread with DNA and the Fun-Vac, but neither method seems out of the question from my perspective. It could just be another spinoff of alien technology or something our wonderful scientists have developed on their own and want to peddle to the government.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this video. It does look authentic - but there are a few odd things in this video.

The video discription states that those people attenting the "lecture" are pentagong officials...in the beginning of the video one of these "officials" interrupts the "scientist" and the "scientist" just says "let me finish!" - i dont think a scientist would say that in such an impolite manner to a pentagon official.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join