It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haarp,could it dampen earthquakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi all,
May i start by saying in not technical expert,and i have read posts from people who say haarp causes earthquakes.This got me thinking that couldnt a system that could cause a resonant frequencies within the earth counter any natural resonant frequencies thus limit earthquakes away from cities ?
If from previous earthquake a "common to that area" frequency could be found then couldnt a ground resonanting system activate when a quake starts in an area and cancel out some the quakes power ?
Im not saying that it could stop earthquakes but maybe put under a city block it could save lives and property.
Thanks for reading and anythoughts?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

My understanding of the theory that HAARP causes earthquakes is that it heats up the area to cause more pressure. And if that theory is at all true, I would say it doesn't sound like a two-way street...

But that's just my non-technical opinion...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

They can only dampen earthquakes, clean up radiation, heal illnesses, but SHEILD. Also phasing, not sure its directly the HAARP mechanism, but Telsa Scale Technology.

www.cheniere.org...

Tom Beardens Paper. These kind of things can be done with cell phone towers, ham radios, cb's, and tesla coils. We can build those too. We can also, put a rebar (statellite antena) in the back yard. These have to be set on the right frequencies.

pesn.com...
creating the shields

This gives the frequencies for protection.

Audio Tones used by Hutchison's Cleaning Polluted Gulf Waters..pt. 1 of 4

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators - MAKE VIRAL

A friend with military background family and with engineering himself/miltary told me that all the important bases and anything deemed important is protected by these shields. They use FM devices and direct this reverse HZ, or sine wave to the ground.

This technology also relates to phasing, being partly there, philadelphia experiment.

My thread based on some of what he said, so a speculation on what they can do since he seemed to think it was on their list for this year. The science is there, they have this capacity

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

Part one of coast to coast interviewing Mike Marcum, who after being caught for stealing the transformers and conducting his experiment which seemed to be a bit like the philadelphia one, was finally released and doing it legally, and he disappeared just before completion.

Art Bell pt.1With Mad Man Markum

How this can be applied to preventing earthquakes rather than causing them is an interesting question. They can do a lot they're not doing, in fact they seem to be doing the opposite.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

how can haarp set of eqs when the antenna system of haarp points up/skyward>every time haarp is mentioned i raise the b@##s%$t flag

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nobody knows what haarp is actually doing and there is absolutely no evidence nor any reason for them to be setting off earthquakes.

You have to remember that this is a conspiracy site and as such people will speculate about things. Most of the speculation never comes about but it's fun to wonder who is doing what and how.

new topics

top topics

join