It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled over for being to sexy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

I think maybe the real point is....the Cop was turned on...and distracted from his job....and blamed it on the public.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Which is more distracting?
This:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eed5399b5515.jpg[/atsimg]
Or this:

Way to go NYPD. Keep up the good work keeping us safe from "leggy" Dutch tourists, yet letting beefy naked cowboys reign freely!
edit on 6-2-2013 by Springer because: image removed per request of copyright owner

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The cops wife has probably seen the things the cops are doing to people these days and has cut him off from her pleasures at home to him because of his discuss to her so he has to get his jollies this way from here on out......The sorrier they become the better we become.....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
When I read stories like this I always wonder how the media found out.
Unless a reporter was on the spot and witnessed the whole thing (which I doubt) then the only way is that she herself decided to try and earn a bit of extra cash by selling the story.

Edit - to quote one of the comments on the story...
This woman is a 'guerilla marketer' in town to promote for the company that makes the bike she's riding. Does any of this sound suspicious? Hate to ruin the fun for all the cop bashers on here, but I doubt this incident ever happened.

edit on 13-6-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just a bit more on the bike rider - Jasmijn Rijcken

Here is her profile...
linkedin

Because traditional marketing does NOT inspire your customers!

In 2009 Jasmijn returned to The Netherlands and joined the brothers Carlier in
launching urban bike company VANMOOF. 18 months after the kick-off, VANMOOF
was sold at 280 locations in 25 countries, had been published in 400 magazines,
won 8 awards and was chosen by the Australian GQ as one of the
"hottest things in the world right now".

Jasmijn likes to shock the market!

Specialties
Guerrilla marketing, PR & social media marketing

Now the fact is that for a site where the users are continually talking about not trusting the media, the observable facts are that most people here are most gullible munchkins on the planet.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
if that cop ever came to fairfield county connecticut, he'd probably arrest 150 cyclists in one day

the rich and famous up here like to show it off, and the little ladies have to keep thin so they don't get replaced by the nanny

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Someone should ticket the cop for working with a black eye!

Wait? He doesn't have a black eye? He will after asking me for my I.D.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

Exactly what part of Phoenix are you refering to? I'm only asking for research type purposes as I have no desire to see scantily clad tanned and healthy american women.
I love this country!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I agree! We should vote online live when each stop is made on wheather they are too hot or not! lol

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok she is wearing a skirt that is not a typical riding attire. Now the photo doesn't really show anything as she has one foot on the ground and is not riding up or wind blowing up her skirt.

My question is what is she wearing underneath the skirt?

We really don't know what it looked like while she is riding. It could have been harmless or it could have been borderline playboy material.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Are the cops handing out tickets for being too awesome also?

Sometimes you gotta wonder where a persons head is at. I'd get a good lawyer and sue for gender discrimination.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You could say she baited the cops by note wearing shorts under the skirt to get publicity for her company, and if she did my hat goes off to her, an inventive spirit in a world of lifeless souls.

She could be making it up. Still an inventive way to get publicity.

It happened as she said it did.

Doesn't really matter one way or the other. The fact that it suprises no one is the most telling of all. It appears it is collective knowledge that these goons who seem to forget they are actually out numbered near 900 to 1, transgress on people without thought reason or sanity.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
And well she should be!what kind of sexist feminist conspiracy is she trying to pull off? SHES ATTEMPTING TO KILL MEN!

Yuk,yuk, yuk
Public nudity eh,you know some people are ..shall we say..not so good looking in their birthday suits,but if some good looking people want to toss their clothes that's fine ,but, try to stay away from young male drivers they don't have second brain hierarchy yet and can get caught in a mental data loop which overrides the voluntary motor skills.
This leads to a what George Carlin referred to as a dangerous mental condition..."More than happy"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ahaha, that is supposed to be too much skin? Oh my...around these parts that's considered a long skirt.

PS - She's not that sexy folks.

edit on 14-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
America was founded by a bunch of sex hating people anyway. Lets all go to Holand, where we can appreciate the finer things in life.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Way to go NYPD. Keep up the good work keeping us safe from "leggy" Dutch tourists, yet letting beefy naked cowboys reign freely

Well if the cop pulled over the naked guy ? Would he still be trying to get his jollies ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/774be75d1b65.jpg[/atsimg]

I also have to wonder if she ever smiled like that before the cop pulled her over ?

edit on 14-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I agree, we need photos!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join