It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The USA Attack Pakistan in the Future To Prevent China To Spread It's Influence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
(I am starting the thread first time so please warn me first if I did something wrong, thank you)

As we can see the World War Three Emerging from the numerous local conflicts it seems like area of Pakistan will be a testing playground for the USA, China and Russia.

Pakistan government is a long time US ally but the times has changed...

What do you think?

USA to Attack Pakistan?

As USA-Pakistan relationship is worse than ever, China is using the opportunity to become closer to Pakistan, which could be an important ally to them.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

It does seem to be emerging more and more that the big boys - U.S, Europe, China and Russia, - do deals as to who will control the little boy states. They play between themselves political stealth games without open millitary confrontation. They only use arms on the little boys because they are too frightened of eachother because there is a more equal footing.

Just the strong exploiting the weak - as it has always been. Whoever happens to be at the top at any given time gets all the power and natural resources and is a rich country, but soon power dwindles and there is another power waiting in the wings to take advanatge of any weakness.

The U.S fears China and Russia right now, as does Europe. Russia fears China, the U.S and Europe. China fears Russia, Europe and the U.S.

It is just the dog eat dog world we have always known. Ruthless, in-humane, barbaric!

Pity the smaller autonomous states of the world. Their only hope of survival is to ally themselves with one of the big boys and inevitably suffer the consequences in terms of economic exploitation and overseeing by the Big Powers.

Poor Pakistan! If I were them I still think I would rather be allied with U.S and Europe rather than China or Russia, as these two Powers are far more cruel in their treatment of their peoples than either U.S or Europe.

Vital that we try and keep Europe and U.S as free as possible, though the draconian anti-terror legislation is pushing us down a one end street to being no different to China and Russia.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

I always worry when I see threads like this the same thing always happens: it usually inspires 20 other threads and 50 breaking news stories about how a war with said state, in the case Pakistan, is imminent within weeks somebody gets flamed for posting a thread about how it’s not going to happen and you all need to calm down. Then everybody gets bored of it, there is no war and all we are left with is thousands of posts on ATS that ultimately meant nothing.

So no I don’t think there is going to be a war in Pakistan any time soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I don't think the war with Pakistan will start tomorrow but in the recent times that is about 1-2 years from now.

Maybe not a full scale war but the spread of a "war on terror" definitely...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
China and America are now tied at the hips. They will join together to topple Russia. If we hand the Pakistani's some freebies to play along with the game....they'll play.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Pakistan will definitely play along the lines set up by the China and USA, but what the rules of the game will be?

new topics

top topics

join