It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I want you all to take your time to watch 2 videos online and then lets discuss this afterward.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Prove to me that 1. World Trade Building 7 Was not brought down by charges and 2. Or that you could place enough explosives in a building that has 47 floors in less than 6 hours to bring it down in on itself all while having to enter a building that has fires on two floors.

Either way, you have contradiction. I want to see what you guys can think up

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This topic has already been disected and discussed in a previous post. We have reports from fire fighters at the scene and looked at just about every plausible source..

I'll post the link in a second..

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We did research on the FEMA report that went into the steel from the site, talked to fire fighters on the fire fighter forums, and discussed a vastly large area of the internet.. Have fun reading it

[edit on 7-8-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This has been talked about before on ATS. I don't think anyone can add anymore.

Having said that I do wonder if WTC7 might have been designed in the first place to be blown.
If it was designed to be blown then you could design it so you only need a small amount of explosive placed on key structual areas. Or even have them built in.
The same could be said for the twin towers.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There was a documentary where the steel was even thicker than the beams in the North and South towers. Also, one floor was specially designed to withstand heavy winds.

Sorry if this is repetitive, im new to ATS.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yep this has been discussed, please feel free to add you comments to the other threads,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help,

Asala,

Thread locked

new topics

top topics

join