It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction..Things Will Happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure what they will be, but I know THINGS will happen. Such is the natural order of things here on Planet Earth. Your best bet is to go with the flow and not worry about it. Mother Earth takes care of herself, and in then end she really doesn't care about you at all...it has been this way forever, even before we humans existed. I would suggest that "We" go white water rafting to get an idea of what our future holds. It's going to be full of thrills, dips, chills, and spills..much like it has been long before we were ever been born. Whatever happens...life will go on in some form, whether we are reduced to primitive beings, end up staying the same, or advance to a higher state of "being." There is no need to worry...there is nothing you can do to stop your end.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Someone must have been listening to a Creed marathon...
So, a prophecy saying things will happen isnt much of a prophecy.. Got any ominous numbers? People love to panic at ominous numbers.

EDIT TO SAY: Fear Factory is win

edit on 13-6-2011 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

This is a farce of the many silly things I read here on ATS and never come to pass...no Creed, just death metal.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dude, things will happen could mean I'm going to the store for bread, eggs and milk!
don't think I don't need them though, that is vague as if saying "You will meet good man today." I met a male waiter, does he count ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow! Yet another useless pointless prediction thread full of the obvious.

I predict it will not be the last of them either!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That's like saying one day you will die. Did you know that? I'm predicting YOUR death right now. I won't say when or how, but you'll eventually die one day.

I'm not trying to be a troll but dude, how can you even call this a prediction.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"..Things Will Happen." ?

No s**t Sherlock.

Are you serious with this title?
And are the capitals at the beginning of the words meant to give it more gravitas?
How old are you?!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Deep post, OP. Bad things will happen, but we just have to deal with them as they come.
Go with the flow.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think at least half the replies on this page are just mean.

Did it ever occur to you the OP is just trying to comfort himself and others when we are in the most obviously precarious situation? At least thats what I got from it.

I also believe this is just part of a grand cycle, and I know we're all going to die someday
And I wholeheartedly agree that we should not stress about it - because its normal, natural, and there's nothing you can do about it.

On the other hand, its also normal and natural to poke fun at platitudes.

I hereby second the request for an actual date so I can spread it around

~ Peace ♥

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Haha! This thread is fail.

"Things are gonna happen?" Thank you for that insightful post, super cool story bro.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So, you're basically saying...."Don't worry, be happy."

I predict, a huge furor over the 2012 election, with many crying out that the election was rigged!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Things will happen. Thanks Nostradamus! I wouldn't have expected that at all! I thought nothing would happen.

new topics

top topics

join