It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Evil Taking Us Out??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
letsroll911.org... take a look at this website paul.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
TP,

I checked out the site.

He is really reaching in his theories and the pictures that he promotes as "evidence" are distorted and highly inconclusive.

He has about as much evidence to support his theory that the government used a military plane to crash into the twin towers as David Icke has that world leaders are actually shape-shifting Reptilians!

UFO pictures that have that degree of distortion are usually dismissed by Ufologists. I see no reason why these blurry pictures should not also be dismissed.

Provide us with a governmental insider that knew of the purported plan to orchestrate 9/11 in order to further the New World Order, start a new thread, and have him discuss it with us.

People like Bob Lazar and (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone were governmental insiders who went public about their awareness on UFOs and aliens. They constitute credible sources.

Richard Tomlinson, the former MI5/MI6 agent who went public about his awareness that Princess Diana was assassinated, constitutes a credible source.

But I have yet to see or hear about a governmental insider to come out publicly to declare his or her understanding of the Bush administration's staging of 9/11. If it were such a monumental operation by the government, then why hasn't an insider come out publicly to talk about it?

Answer: because it is a bogus theory and pure propaganda that is being promoted by those on the far left and anarchists who desire more political power.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
paul youll be working it out soon, what should worry is the amount of people that are involved in 911 style events and 911 kind things are nothing new, im gonna look over that site you list in next day or two, is this light you talk about like the steps up the astral planes?.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
paul youll be working it out soon, what should worry is the amount of people that are involved in 911 style events and 911 kind things are nothing new, im gonna look over that site you list in next day or two, is this light you talk about like the steps up the astral planes?.

I agree that many were involved with orchestrating 9/11 but remain unconvinced that the Bush administration was behind it.

The Light of The God Force I refer to is the light that near death experiencers commonly report "at the end of the tunnel." It is the spectrum of energy in the Spirit that discarnates (of all faiths) use to manifest the Gifts of the Spirit, e.g., healing, charisma, telekinesis, etc.

As a soul spiritually evolves, its ability to unite with The God Force after leaving the flesh also increases.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
DragonflyKingdom

Nice post. If there�s one thing positive I can say about coming to these forums is being humbled and reminded how important it is to try to be good decent person.

I am no body, I have no place of influence in the world nor do I have much financial backing to help make the world a better place. But one thing for sure I can do is be a kind and understanding individual on a day to day basis.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Wow!! Very Valuable input.

Next time I reachfor a beer I'll think twice .

[edit on C:Friocu08e8 by Opus]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks

You are important though. You may not even know it yet. You just have to find yourself. Im still in the process myself.

Thats one example of my post. It's all about evil influences leading us to believe or perhaps minipulating our lives so that we are not hopeful and arent productive.

No matter what i post, its a struggle everyday. I feel as though I am alone and the world is the enemy. This forum was a cool thing to stumble upon and everything happens for a reason.

Ive said it before and illsay it again. No matter what energy things come from as a whole it is still broken down into good and evil, night and day etc. The universal energy is still balanced. The manipulation of this balance is where evil taking us out comes from. You can do whatever you want as a person and be the best person you can but there are still unseen forces working behind many things. For the gifted (the main reason of the post) this is extremely difficult.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join