It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Sea Diver to search For Bin Laden's Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Link to article

California scuba diver says he plans to go on an underwater search to find the body of Osama bin Laden, since there has not been a photo released to the public to prove the terrorist leader is dead. Bill Warren, 58, is an experienced deep-sea scuba diver normally dives searching for underwater treasure in sunken ships. He said last week that he plans to scour the North Arabian Sea for bin Laden's body. The U.S. Navy allegedly buried bin Laden at sea by pitching his body overboard there in early May. Warren said the expedition could cost about $500,000. He plans to rent a ship and a remote-control submarine at the cost of $11,000 per day.

I thought this was interesting. I wonder if he will find anything. Or be stopped somehow.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Denco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm sure he'll die in a "car crash" before the expedition gets underway...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What a futile attempt..

1. He doesn't know the coordinates where they dumped the body I'm sure
2. The body would have drifted on the way down
3. I'm sure he's become shark food by now, or picked apart by some other sea life

There seems to be little point to blowing $500,000 on this..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
I'm sure he'll die in a "car crash" before the expedition gets underway...

He won't have to .. assuming OBL is really in the ocean, I'm sure he will be impossible to locate.. if there's anything left of him

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
now that's what I want to hear. This deepsea diver has a deathwish, covert op to silence him should be on the cards. You all know it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Denco

*Meanwhile,back at the Ranch,the very much alive Bin Laden and his side-kick, GW have a much-needed chuckle over beer and popcorn whilst watching this circus unfold in the news.* (Cue 'Thunder and Blazes' circus theme tune)

And in other Breaking News.....

Bah, he's probably off on a wild goose chase. And, you know what? They'll probably let him go ahead and do it just watch him waste his time. They might even 'plant' a cadaver just to toy with him.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Denco

There are so many outcomes to this.

Let's play the what if game:

1) IF OBL was really killed and dumped in the Ocean AND this guy found him, then:
- Naysayers will say the guy who found him had an agenda and it was all faked to quell the conspiracy theorists
- Believers will mock the naysayers once more.

2) IF OBL was all faked, and NOT dumped in the Ocean, obviously he wouldn't be able to find him, then:
- Naysayers will use this as proof that it was all staged.
- Believers will say "Of course he didn't find him" giving logical explanations as to why he couldn't.

3) IF OBL was really killed and dumped in the Ocean, AND this guy DOESN'T find him, then:
- Naysayers will use this as proof that it was all staged.
- Believers will say, "Of course he didn't find him" giving logical explanations as to why he couldn't.

4) IF OBL was all faked, and NOT dumped in the Ocean, yet he actually DOES find the body:
- All hell will break loose.

Place your bets.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hear you might need a Diver...

A Holy Diver...

I hope this is played nonstop as they search for him.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join