It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Divine Intervention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just read a report that false prophet Harold Camping had a stroke that only affected his speech.

I've always believe Camping to be a false prophet trying to mislead people. The Bible says that nobody knows the day or the hour of Christ's return (Matthew 24:36).

On 3 occasions Camping has been wrong with his date setting. He also believes in a 5 month Tribulation, which the media is not reporting, but are wrongly reporting it as a new date. The Rapture was to occur May 21 and the end of the world October 21.

Camping also ignores every other scripture point out the Tribulation being longer than 5 months. He gets his interpretation from Revelation 9, but ignores everything after it that refers to 1 year of tribulation to come after the 5 months that he pushes. There are a total of 3.5 years that camping ignores.

He is full of false information, so do you think it's coincidence or divine intervention that only his speech was affected by the stroke?

Just an interesting video... nothing to do with the question.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

In regards to the video:

Written and Directed by Dante Fortson

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Some may wish to believe it's Divine Intervention, and that's fine I suppose. I'm inclined to believe it's just...a stroke.

No need for Divine Intervention here. If anything he did sincere "Christians" a favor. Hopefully fewer now will blindly follow "false prophets" and perhaps take some personal responsibility for what they believe and actually see if it's consistent with the "Bible". That *is* supposed to be the test. It's easy to spin fantastic tales with out of context bunk, we see evidence of it time and again yet these charlatans still are able to find "followers". Amazing...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

In regards to the video:

Written and Directed by Dante Fortson

SOURCE

LOL. I know where I got it from. I said it was interesting, not real.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If I believed in God I'd think he was telling the guy to keep his pie hole shut...But then God never shuts the rest of them up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

LOL. I know where I got it from. I said it was interesting, not real.

I wanted to clarify for some of the less diligent readers of the board who tend to take YouTube videos at face value.

In regards to Camping, perhaps the stress of creating a false prophecy to bilk large sums of money from people put enough stress on his system to aid the stroke.

join