It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Don't Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The guys pulling the strings don't die every 76 years. They don't age at the same rate as the usual homo sapien.
This is their secret. This is what you are not supposed to know. The fact is you don't die either, but your memories
do get wiped. Theirs don't. How vulnerable do you think they would be if this were common knowledge? Imagine being
a football player and you forget how to play every quarter, while the coaches have full memories of every play and
game the team ever played.

Don't fret. Its just a hypothesis. No proof.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

How do you explain that our bodies revert to a younger age when we have our memories wiped?

I wish my question was longer to fill second line quotas...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
oh yea? same could be said for Turtles.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i agree and disagree with some of your statements, however my disagreeing does not make it valid(my opinion) i disagree that indeed those who "pull the strings" are NOT aliens, or any other interdimensional beings, whether that be reptiles, fish, etc... however i do agree in the sense that they do posses higher knowledge than the rest of us, that has been passed won from generation to generation...its kind of like knowing what the winning lottery numbers are going to be every single time. yes i deeply belive that they keep a higher knowledge hidden from the rest of the world, and in that way they do last LONGER for example, they arent affected by terminal illness such as cancer, aids, or any other form of fatal illness, they achive this through proper diet(no "flavor" enhancing cehmiacals in their food), and exclusive medications.given all this information i believe that those "in charge" report to an even BIGGER POWER...now what that power is whether human or not, and what its purpose is..is unknown to me

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Very confusing...is this a serious post?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Who are these aliens?

2nd

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If I am reading your post correctly we are the aliens and therefore the aliens must be us, we are humans and as such humans are aliens and therefore they don’t exist for we are them. Very confusing.

You were right about this being a hypothesis other that that the rest of your post is rubbish.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unless I'm mistaken the aliens are light beings who use disposable biomechanoid bodies to work here.They inhabit them and exit them from where ever it is they come from so the vehicle /body fails but the being goes back to it's origin.
Most "medical "abductions are black ops to perform very awful experimentation,read "MILABS" by Dr. Helmut and Marion Lammer.

We are still here,that should tell you we are being aided to survive.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good idea, sounds plausable. Would tie into being born outside earth to keep memories or something like that
I read somewhere. Also would tie into reincarnation and forgettting at birth. So yeah I could see there being a select few that have all the memories of past lives, and maybe nuding humanity in the right direction and away from pitfalls we fell into before.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

How can you explain all the Elites' aging and looking old when they are old?

(like the Queen, Rockefeller, etc)

Shapeshifting?

new topics

top topics

join