It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone stand for the American dream!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

the trully funny thing is that your country tried against the east india company and failed, then you and your country tried to keep your grasp with the slave trade, blam, then the only reason you guys made it was because your country was anglo-saxton,. but none of you are,.your parliment was from the british islands, and your whole system is the same sell out as the usuall. then your country was invaded by the prussians, then the persians, then owned and operated by the east asian company after you where sacked, now you are a nameless facelless entity, that pays ties to the european union, lol plz shut up now, your bought and sold by the rockefellers, rothchilds
kinda like the rest cry but the squeeze gets tighter huh

edit on 12-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
are you trying to make yourself a fool

Well I wasn't exactly aiming for this although I succeed in doing this more often than not.

seriously, no billl of rights, a dictatorship that has no bill of rights
seriously

Bill of rights? You were claiming the lack of a constitution in the rest of the world before the U.S.of A. thought up one. I have proven that this claim was incorrect and am currently very confused about the rest of this conversation.

no further questions as you have it all figured out , wiw

I appreciate you insisting on not further making me look like a fool.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The way your country comes across to me is dog eat dog...the competitive win at any expense, normaly at someone elses...violent and crime ridden....corrupt and only money matters....nazi's in uniforms at all levels whether it be federal or state or local....lots of poor,unemployed,aged,sick and vet's abandoned and forgottened..

Now I know that the average Joe and judy are good people struggling to make ends meet,trying to do the right thing for their families.....but the system is against them...a system that the normal people can't change even at the polling booth....because that's corrupt too.....so is the legal and juridical system....

For some in your country life is grand...times are good and they can afford whatever they want and they do and don't they love showing it off...material things are all that matters....Hollywood has won....

Yes Allprowolfy this is how your country comes across to me and probably others....Land of the free...not...
I really wish you and yours the best....I hope that you live long and prosper...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Nope, I gopher the Dutch dream (what is International) that we should live in "the 1000 year of peace!!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join