It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone stand for the American dream!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So i ask this question, America has been an ideology for freedom, and has been transformed and taken over by entities that probably would scare each and everyone of us// but do we have love first for the first country that had a bill of rights.thus, kicking the rest of the world into thinking about subsituting their monarchy,for some kind of democracy. thus the U.S.A, is it just me, or do many want more and grow tired of our president and other representives selling the american dream into more of a nightmare and pissing on all of us off

so my question is this, are we proud people tired of having some kind of alienated idiots in charge and we would love to have some honest people for once and i mean for once funneling a ethical new America
let me know as the last several presidents that have sold their sole to either satan or former gods have thrown this once golden country into a black cauldren of hate that i am tired of the rest of the world hating when things should be way easy. the first independence, second a open market, third a prosperious way of living,so what is it america the new communist state of the soviet union, or are we better than that

responses

edit on 12-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well officials have been practicing and FEMA has been prepared for when we stand up for our rights =/

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

you are not thinking big enough you have a country that has set the standard, thus my question

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excuse Me! What standards have been set to the rest of the world????

The rest of the world was just fine until the USA started interfering.

Hypocrisy!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I appreciate the enthusiasm.

truth is American's barely want to get up and go to work each day, let alone do something that might be to the betterment of mankind.

I think I will use my brains for profit, I will just invent something that could put one of the mega corps out of business so they will have to buy my patent. Might as well cash in on the technology suppression express. end rant.

EDIT S and F
edit on 12-6-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Here's the theme song for that dream:

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Dreaming is nice, isn't it?

Peace
edit on 12-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The People of this country are entitled to free medical treatment and their hospitals provide the best in the world of medical equipment.

Education is free, capable young people have opportunity to sudy abroad at government expense.

When Marrying, young couples receive 60,000 (about 50,000 US Dollars) of financial assistance.

Due to government subsidies the price of cars is much lower than in Europe and they are affordable for every family.

Gasoline and bread cost a penny, no taxes for those who are engaged in agriculture.

The people are quiet and peacful, are not inclined to drink and are very religious.

Now which Country am I talking about here???

Do you have these rights as portrayed by a delegation of medical professionals from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus when they wrote in an appeal to Russian President Vladimir Putin that after becoming aquainted with the lives of the ordinary people -
It was their view that in only a few nations did people live in such comfort.

THIS COUNTRY IS/WAS LIBYA!!!!
They maintained that the international community had been misinformed about the struggle against the regime.

"Tell Us" they said, "Who would not like such a Regime?"

Even if that is just propaganda, there is no denying at least one very popular achievement of the Libyan government: it brought water to the desert by bilding the largest and most expensive irrigation project in history the US $33 billion GMMR (Great Man Made River) project.

Even more than oil - water is crucial to life in Libya.

Now just think about the standards your Government has brought to America never mind the rest of the world.

Do your children take their education seriously or do they decide to listen to those who prefer them to believe they are the greatest nation on earth.

I know this all sounds a bit harsh on Americans and I really don't wish to be but I am seriously beginning to wonder
how you can't see why your reputation abroad is damaged beyond repair.

There is only you your selves that can correct this - but you can only do this by seeing the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Hypocrisy!!!!

lets go back in time britan with out a constitution as well as the rest of the world have you not figured out leader ship by example, calculate for yourself how many countries that have come out with their own constitution since ours

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Does anyone stand for the American dream!,

Personally i sit! There's nothing worth standing for anymore............

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

you must be in a oil producing net country, as any other country would be in a net loss, and have health care that is subcribed with countries that are in arreers

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

Does anyone stand for the American dream!,

Personally i sit! There's nothing worth standing for anymore............

thus my post their once was, a sence of freedom, bill of rights are you with me

get the clowns out and stand for something

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
lets go back in time britan with out a constitution as well as the rest of the world have you not figured out leader ship by example, calculate for yourself how many countries that have come out with their own constitution since ours

Huh.....??? Didn't you guys use our version as an example for your own?

Dutch republic

The framers of the U.S. Constitution were influenced by the Constitution of the Republic of the United Provinces

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Hypocrisy!!!!

But you guys haven't valued it! In case you haven't noticed - it's gone. What Constitution?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

lol, you being yourself lol, prussian, persian, you kidding me.
research yourself as onyly monarchs and elites have rieigned, you guys got sacked so many times that history cannot and should not tell you, owned by many, but mainly britan, again why americaians should and has been the worllds thoughst about democracy

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

get the clowns out and stand for something

I stand to pee if that's any good?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

lol, you being yourself lol, prussian, persian, you kidding me.
research yourself as onyly monarchs and elites have rieign, you guys got sacked so many times that history cannot and should not tell you, owned by many, but mainly britan, again why i america should and has been the worllds thought about democracy

So.......??

you claimed :

lets go back in time britan with out a constitution as well as the rest of the world

I replied to your dubious claim. Your response is quite puzzling to be fair.....

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

your arguement is so easy to smear to the curb, before america where was your country sitting
did it have a bill of rights
hell no

kinda easy to prove my point

you had nobles monarchs, lol actually thats all you guys had was nobles as the prussians and russians then brits owned you

so exactly who are you with out the united states giving you serfs something, learn a bit of your past you might get a wee bit upset knowing that your culture was all about servitude without the united states helping you out

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

your arguement is so easy to smear to the curb, before america where was your country sitting
hell no

What argument?? I was merely pointing out that your statement was wrong.....that's it really.

you had nobles monarchs, lol actually thats all you guys had was nobles as the prussians and russians then brits owned you

so exactly who are you with out the united states giving you serfs something, learn a bit of your past you might get a wee bit upset knowing that your culture was all about servitude without the united states helping you out

Hmmmmm......okay.

In 1568 the Netherlands, led by William I of Orange, revolted against Philip II because of high taxes, persecution of Protestants by the government, and Philip's efforts to modernize and centralize the devolved-medieval government structures of the provinces.[2] This was the start of the Eighty Years' War.

In 1579 a number of the northern provinces of the Netherlands signed the Union of Utrecht, in which they promised to support each other in their defence against the Spanish army. This was followed in 1581 by the Act of Abjuration, the declaration of independence of the provinces from Philip II.

In addition, the Act of Abjuration, essentially the declaration of independence of the United Provinces, is strikingly similar to the later American Declaration of Independence,[5] though concrete evidence that the former directly influenced the latter is absent.

From an economic perspective, the Republic of the United Provinces completely outperformed all expectations; it was a surprise to many that a nation not based on the church or on a single royal leader could be so successful. This period is known in the Netherlands as the Dutch Golden Age. The Dutch dominated world trade in the 17th century, conquering a vast colonial empire and operating the largest fleet of merchantmen of any nation. The County of Holland was the wealthiest and most urbanized region in the world.

Dutch republic

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

hell no

What argument?? I was merely pointing out that your statement was wrong.....that's it really.

Hmmmmm......okay.

In 1568 the Netherlands, led by William I of Orange, revolted against Philip II because of high taxes, persecution of Protestants by the government, and Philip's efforts to modernize and centralize the devolved-medieval government structures of the provinces.[2] This was the start of the Eighty Years' War.

In 1579 a number of the northern provinces of the Netherlands signed the Union of Utrecht, in which they promised to support each other in their defence against the Spanish army. This was followed in 1581 by the Act of Abjuration, the declaration of independence of the provinces from Philip II.

In addition, the Act of Abjuration, essentially the declaration of independence of the United Provinces, is strikingly similar to the later American Declaration of Independence,[5] though concrete evidence that the former directly influenced the latter is absent.

From an economic perspective, the Republic of the United Provinces completely outperformed all expectations; it was a surprise to many that a nation not based on the church or on a single royal leader could be so successful. This period is known in the Netherlands as the Dutch Golden Age. The Dutch dominated world trade in the 17th century, conquering a vast colonial empire and operating the largest fleet of merchantmen of any nation. The County of Holland was the wealthiest and most urbanized region in the world.

Dutch republic

Peace

are you trying to make yourself a fool
seriously, no billl of rights, a dictatorship that has no bill of rights

seriously
no further questions as you have it all figured out , wiw

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

excuse me a parliment system with a bill of rights
:lol
we but they are not set on paper more of a credit obligation

<<   2 >>

join