It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with our Earth? Is this the end? A new paradigm that brings all the pieces together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read the links yet, but certainly will at some point.

With all this talk of the earth, and universe being alive, it brings to mind one of the thoughts I have had running around that big empty space between my ears. Just how inanimate are the inanimate objects in our world ?

S+F

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I really did love the movie, "The Last Mimzy", which depicts a time in the future when we all have achieved our highest potential.

As for the Author, bravo, and I applaud the statements and ideas; however, I do not think that the Dinosaurs caused enough trouble upon this Planet to generate the kind of "reset" that took place, but instead "dumb luck". Of course that discounts the process of the Divine intervention on the part of the Universe over the Earth! Perhaps the Galaxy herself decided to regenerate accordingly?

There is the fact that we know we are not from the Milky Way but instead a "captured" portion of the Andromeda Galaxy; which could explain the intense need to "save us", because someone is feeling a mighty bit guilty about it all!

I am only speaking in terms of the OP. Personally I believe there is a GOD and it is the Entire Universe Wholly! We are but a nerve ending which is most often described as the "outer manifestation of the Galaxy looking back onto itself asking, 'what am I?'" Which Galaxy might be the question, and have we connected to this New Galaxy which has taken a hold of us?

This does not detract me from knowing there is also a God, our Creator, who will likely return one day to bring us back into the Family of which we belong!

Sometimes it is the Lucky Mistakes that makes for Spirit in our World! We were Lucky but luck does have a tendency to run-out for some!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Here is what Pasichnyk wrote about dinosaurs extinction in his book, The Vital Vastness, the chapter "Dinosaurs Extinctions -- No Asteroid or Comet Impact Here". He explains in details why all the other theories are incomplete, and give us his version of the actual event.
(Also for those who didn't follow the links or didn't get yet to this chapter).

In the overall scene we can say that life's abundance had already been greatly diminished, leading to a life crisis on Earth (loss of biogeoelectrostatic properties). As a result, the intensity of the Earth's magnetic field became drastically reduced. Then a solar flare of huge proportions was hurled towards the Earth. Depending on the direction (polarity) of the Sun's Interplanetary Magnetic Field, or IMF, the Earth's magnetic field either reverses (IMF of opposite polarity), or wanders to a different location (same polarity). This will be discussed in Tome Five of Volume Two.
During the event that is marked by the K/T boundary the pole reversed. Particle flow along the other Fields of the Earth induced ridge expansion (electrostatic repulsion, etc.), causing the continents to rend, buckle and drift (tectonic episodes), contributing to changes in sea level (eustatic episodes and ridge expansion), while volcanoes burst forth in titanic eruptions (including mantle plumes). Iridium (terrestrial iridium, microtektites or tektites) is ejected as the by-products of hydrogen fusion are released. The Fields shifting also leads to explosive cratering, spewing out shocked minerals (quartz or feldspar).

Consequentially, colossal whirlpools are churned in the oceans, elements in the environment become altered (isotope fluctuations), and freezing cold moves in (ionization causing a vacuum, allowing colder upper atmospheric layers to move in). Shallow-water, calcium-bearing organisms (index fossils), and large or otherwise radiation-vulnerable organisms became extinct, particularly away from the tropics, as the Fields are situated on the equatorial bulge pointing away from the tropics.

Other creatures emerge from the mutations created by the altered genetic material that had resulted from the effects of ionizing radiation and the other factors present (i.e., geomagnetic reversal, electrostatic fields, pulsed radio frequency fields, microwaves, hydrocarbons, and acid precipitation). Life not only managed to survive, but new species would rapidly diversify, achieving greater stability in the environment than ever before.

Such is the scene that can be predicted from an understanding of FEM. In fact, such events should be periodic or cyclic (time-varying), and capable of explaining the fossil and geological records. Scientists have discovered that events do occur in cycles or episodes, and the geologic and fossil records of the events reveal that they took place in the order just described.

link

I find this explanation to be extremely relevant in the case of so feared new pole shift. There are so many implications to be deduced from his study, and he touches so many sensitive topics that it's simply disturbing.

As for the Creator idea, I don't know yet, it doesn't sit well in my mind. But I wouldn't contradict nobody on this, since it's only a matter of faith, and who knows, at any time a huge discovery can be made and completely confirm the existence of a primordial, creative force. I'm open minded. But if we are at it, here's a passage from bible that fascinated me as a child:

" All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time."

Right on spot, if you ask me

edit on 12-6-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Hey so glad to hear someone else quoting George. I'd just like to clarify though, that George say 2013! and that Mother Earth and Father Sun are 'equally' the planetary embodiments of the masculine and feminine aspects of the God that IS this Universe. These very subjects are discussed on his forum, so if anyone here is interested in what this is all about and what is happening now, and what is going to happen, then check out his website and look at the forum ... www.georgekavassilas.org. He is currently doing a tour and will be talking in the US during August at various venues ... there are links on the forum and his website to all sorts of free information and videos explaining his journey and what he has found out about the big picture. Who we really are? Now, that's an interesting question ... George's video 'our journey and the grand deception' is a good place to start.

From what I can gather, the sciences are looking at things from within a limited paradigm, so they do not have all the answers. There's a reason for this. It's really heartening to hear that some in the scientific community are starting to realise that this whole Universe is made of life. The Sun is a Being, the Earth is a Being, Stars are Beings, Galaxies are Beings, and things are hotting up here on Earth for a very good reason. Thanks for the information and the links to this guys work ... very worthy indeed as a part of the whole picture.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Could you summ he´s prediciton up in one sentence... ? im not a master in english, that that wall of text hurt my head..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
just posting for later review

2nd :

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is why ATS needs a literature forum.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Could you summ he´s prediciton up in one sentence... ? im not a master in english, that that wall of text hurt my head..

I think my 17 year old said it best
"All things are alive and part of life. And just like women have cycles, nature is having her monthly."
(though he didn't put it so politely)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
One day science will prove what mystics have been saying for millennium -- Black Elk

that line has always stuck with me

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Oh absolutely! OMG, talk about a time-machine of words! I literally saw all of that and more, thank you for pulling that up; my timing this morning was on the run and I was able to jot down those thoughts before I left. Wow, I will most definitely read more!

I am Spiritual in Nature, I am plugged in, so reading the Scientific accounts are outside of my realm but not without my ability to see them. I would say that if this is cyclical in Nature than our Planet is preparing herself through us which could account for so much of everyone's beliefs and actions; there are those that are preparing for change.

Does the OP know if Spontaneous Expression is how this occurs or is it over a long period adjustment? For instance the Hammerhead Shark which was indicated to me once as mutated from the abundant iridium blanket that fell. Of course that may be covered in the reading.

This will be "late night" reading for me, too bad it is only midday here! S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think this is one of the best perspectives on our planet I have heard. Warning, graphic language.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Finally, a theory of everything that actually includes 'consciousness' as part of the equation.
Amazing, surprising, but oh so satisfying.

Good catch, OP.
Any 'earth changing paradigm' is worth a look...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It was a fun read but all the quotations and with no references as to who said what, you could of made it all up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It sounds a lot like the Gaia theory.Thanks to Maurice Strong and Al Gore, millions of people now think that humans are parasites and the earth has to get rid of us all to survive. Our economy affects the sun, but sunspots don't affect humanity? I think he's got it the other way around frankly. We are just as much a part of the earth and are the earth mother's children, and she should care about us as much as she cares about the whales and the dolphins. Why do so many people have to glom on to the people-hating Gore depopulation philosophy? And he has made millions off his fallacies and even has a huge mansion right on the waters
In the Gaia theory, though, the masculine element of the sun is not present. This theory at least has more wholeness to it.
I am going to study that website because there's too much information on it to absorb quickly. I'm getting a different idea from the site than just from the quoted parts.

edit on 12-6-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Vandalour

I think my 17 year old said it best
"All things are alive and part of life. And just like women have cycles, nature is having her monthly."
(though he didn't put it so politely)

Thanks, that summs it up nicely

I for one dont belive the earth is "alive" its a bunch of rocks and water floating around a big explosion

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
David Thoreau's last statement is correct, in the opening post

edit on 12-6-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I get it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

How then, do you account for a river's ability to 'heal' itself? Or for the dozens of other examples of regeneration and symbiosis in the known world?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The state of life today has nothing to do with Nibiru, aliens & Co, solar flares, weather manipulation, NWO, secret societies, Elenin, end of times, 2012, hidden brown dwarfs, it has to do with instant communication on a world wide level and the ability of humans to digest it. Sorry to let the Scientific Community down but this is about Sociology not Science. Imagine yourself 25 years back with Cable Tv and no Internet. Now go back 40 years and you have three Networks, TBS, and FM radio. Fifty years ago and it is AM radio, three networks, the world runs on paper not computer, a phone is your communication. Now it is 1935, no TV, Locaal radio and late night cloud bounce from a station 300 miles away. One hundred years and you are dependent on a Newspaper. The rest of your exisistance is survival from day to day..

We can not manage our worlds instant access. It is not the End Time but the end of our human capability to digest data.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Or perhaps an End to the accumulation of data, and the beginning of the Age of true education, where the values will be placed on assimilation, critical thinking and societal problem solving...

One can hope, who does it hurt?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join