It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Wiltshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk...

There is an interesting (but short) article about a crop oval and attempted horse abduction, seeing as he's back in the area, i was wondering if simon had been to check it out

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I live in Wiltshire, and know that 100s of years ago, there were supposedly a lot of 'flying ships' sightings (as they weren't called UFOs in those days, lol) - also a lot of crop circles.

But lately, I think 99.9% of them here are just done by hoaxers. Did you read about that recent (well, couple of months ago now) UFO sighting?
Dozens of people witnessed a massive UFO over the pub at Avebury - turned out to be someone playing a trick, using a big toy flying UFO, lol.

I hadn't heard of that case you mentioned though. I haven't read it, so not sure what they concluded - but I will take a stab at "hoax" - due to the many hoaxers/pranksters around here.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I remember when the kids living next door tried to make their own crop circle in the field behind our house...they gave up after a few days though. It was funny to see a little bit more corn flattened every next day. I'm in Yorkshire btw.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by kevvosa]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ah a UFO sighting above a pub, hehehe. God that brings back memories from Europe.

I remeber one night, on New years eve, after stumbling out of the German bar for some fresh air, I looked up, and saw a UFO, but then again, I had also drank copius amounts of Ouzo, red Bull and Vodka, and some rather illicit absinthe. I came stumbling back, in, telling everyone to come outside, there is a UFO, and people ran outside and were looking up, and pointing, then suddenly laughing. nIt turned out to be some rhintone studded womans bra that was stuck up on the phone wires. I went back in, drank some more beer, and passed out.

Thats the last time I touched Absinthe, lol!

new topics

top topics

join