It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentally Disabled Man Considered Terrorist by TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...
www.myfoxhouston.com...

This is completely unreal. Does this 29 year old walking around with a baseball and a plastic toy hammer really look like a terrorist to you? I mean what would one even look like if we were to pick one out of a line up? Surely not the people the TSA refuses to even target due to the need to constantly be politically correct. No, the 6 month old and 9 year old child, the old man with the medical condition and now a mentally challenged 29 year old carrying a baseball. Basically anyone that cannot defend themselves is a potential terrorist to these people.

You know whats the worst part about this? Its all a scam. Not one of these TSA thugs has to go through any of these procedures yet they are the ones with the most access to the flights and passengers. So dont you think that if there were an imminent terroist attack.. Derka Derka would simply get a job at the TSA? Its not like you need a long list of credentials or even a background check to be given a plastic badge and the authority to sexually assault the American people.

This is sickening. Everyday its something new with these people.
edit on 11-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't know why I am so fasinated by these TSA videos, its like watching a train wreck. I can't stop staring. TSA what a mess!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

The TSA was never intended to keep Americans safe from terrorist attacks, merely to give us the illusion of that safety and to add one more degree of heat to the pot the frog is sitting in, so to speak. Our government knows that Americans are way to complacent to do anything about a myriad of small infringements on our rights, so they keep piling on many unconstitutional and unethical institutions like the TSA, and we are doing nothing about it. (protest doesn't count, as you can see how much it has accomplished)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
stupid tsa cant even get a mental terrorist right.

altho the real "mental terroists" are the tsa

everyone is made to feel like criminals

i cant stand the tsa and something needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Seniors, children, physically handicapped and now the mentally handicapped.

Yup, all Terrorists!

Please protect us from the evil-doers!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just another perfect example of the
Gestapo at work.

There are no words to describe what
I feel after watching this video.

WHEN does this chit stop ????

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
just another perfect example of the
Gestapo at work.

There are no words to describe what
I feel after watching this video.

WHEN does this chit stop ????

When people understand that for every action there is an equal if not greater reaction. You want the TSA removed from the airport? Dont fly until the airlines force them out. You want them removed from the bus stations? Dont ride the bus. When do we draw the line? Do we wait for them to show up at every movie theatre, mall, ball park, school and business? Being sexually assualted in the name of security is not freedom.

If doing something as simple as a boycott is too much for the American people to handle, then they dont deserve the freedoms that our founding fathers fought and died for. If they do not understand the history of the country, then they need to be educated. You want to live in Nazi Germany? Continue to submit.

All I ever see is people talking about "this is a free country" yet they have no idea of the price of that freedom or that it was paid for in blood. We as Americans are unique and once the apple of the world's eye. Freedom as it was in 1776 was never before seen in this world.

Freedom is not FREE.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just read this quote and now I can't stop thinking about the TSA

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
-U.S. President James Madison

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is pretty sad. The TSA has become such a farse and it's dispicable.
Way to go! You saved the day by confusing a man with the mind of a 2 year old! You patted him and wouldn;t let him through without inspecting his diapers. Great job by not letting his father help you out because "you know what you're doing". Whoever did the screening obviously has no idea what they're doing and they should be fired immediately. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have checked the man in question. I'm saying that every case has it's own criteria. A mentally challenged guy with the mind of a 2 year old cannot be sceened the same way as a healthy minded individual. It's a different situation. Have some common sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
This is pretty sad. The TSA has become such a farse and it's dispicable.
Way to go! You saved the day by confusing a man with the mind of a 2 year old! You patted him and wouldn;t let him through without inspecting his diapers. Great job by not letting his father help you out because "you know what you're doing". Whoever did the screening obviously has no idea what they're doing and they should be fired immediately. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have checked the man in question. I'm saying that every case has it's own criteria. A mentally challenged guy with the mind of a 2 year old cannot be sceened the same way as a healthy minded individual. It's a different situation. Have some common sense.

I agree and its sickening. The problem is they hire these people that are either too stupid to work at Mcdonalds or are, in most cases, convicted criminals and they're given the authority to sexually assault or violate anyone they want. If you refuse to be thrown in a microwave or have your junk grabbed you're fined or even arrested and the police actually comply! That sounds constitutional doesnt it?
edit on 11-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gotta love TSA huh? Since the so called terrorists are going to play the handicapped card.

Long rant short, fire the employees with the intolerant and unacceptable power problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm a 45 year old, 230 lb, 6 ft tall, Southern male and I'm not afraid to say that looking at that kid and knowing how he was treated just made me ball like a baby. I had to walk away from my computer for a while.

How can our Federal government get away with this? More to the point, how can our President allow this to continue? He has the power. He has exercised his unlimited power to get us, or keep us, in 3...wait, now 4...wars. But he refuses to treat his subjects like human beings? He truly is a tyrant. I hope this is what he wants.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate
Gotta love TSA huh? Since the so called terrorists are going to play the handicapped card.

Long rant short, fire the employees with the intolerant and unacceptable power problem.

The TSA wouldn't even let you have cards...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

The problem is most of the TSA have this problem because most of them are convicted criminals.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
A mentally challenged guy with the mind of a 2 year old cannot be sceened the same way as a healthy minded individual. It's a different situation. Have some common sense.

Actually it's "A mentally challenged individual is not intelligent enough to be a problem and should never be screened."

top topics

join