It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergers want you poor, ignorant, sick, and dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

According to Daniel Estulin, perhaps the world’s leading expert on the Bilderberg Group, this group of the world’s ruling elite want to keep you poor, ignorant, sick, and dead. They have been succeeding beautifully too.

Estulin has been studying this group, named after the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland where they held their first meeting in 1954, and has learned some of the most disturbing information imaginable.

Daniel Estulin’s grandfather was a colonel in the Russian KGB. Both Daniel and his father were Russian dissidents actively involved in resisting the criminal activity within the Russian government. As a result, both Daniel and his father were kicked out of Russia, forbidden to ever return.

These ruling elites control all governments, military, and intelligence operations. However, many members of the KGB, MI6, and CIA are still good and decent people who are horrified by the plans and activities of this Bilderberg Group. Estulin has gained a number of inside sources in these intelligence operations who have infiltrated the Bilderbergers and secretly pass along news of the evil plans and actions of the Bilderbergers to Estulin.

Consider this a Paul Revere type notice to you. The information about this truly wicked
Bilderberg organization is available. However, because their plans and activities are so incredibly horrible in nature, most of you are simply incapable of accepting such profoundly diabolical information at this time. You must first be de-programmed.

Begin with Estulin. Then, check out Dr. Michel Chossudovsky. Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Dr. David Ray Griffin, Dr. Morgan Reynolds, Dr. William Deagle, Craig Oxley, Eric Jon Phelps, Alex Jones, Meria Heller, Jeff Rense, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, Bob Chapman, and Gordon Duff. Of course, there are many other sources, none of whom are members of the mainstream media.

You must understand that these ruling elites totally control the mainstream media. Therefore, people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Wolf Blitzer, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, and all the rest, regardless of their liberal or conservative smokescreen labels, are all traitorous scumbags and liars who suppress the truth 24/7/365. They are paid handsomely to program you with disinformation.

If you will invest perhaps as many as 100 hours of your time into reading what the people like Estulin and Chossudovsky have written and/or watch some of the thousands of videos available on the internet these people have made then, and only then, will you begin to understand and believe what Estulin is saying about the Bilderbergers.

If you are unwilling to do this homework, you will be doing exactly what the ruling elite like. You will continue to be ignorant, poor, sick, and soon dead.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
care to offer some summary or examples for those of us that don't have a 100 hours to spare?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yes, this is the group of masterminds responsible for all the trauma in this work, the visible ones, there is a huge group that don't attend.

An EU politician went there to investigate, he cited the Bildenburg was an above democracy therefore highly questionable and ended up assualted and arrested by the Bildenburg security and his nose broke. Mario Borghezio, Italian.

That would have made big news here in North America, to happen to a political representative, but it wasn't covered.

Revolution Against Bilderberg Accelerating

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you are talking about certain countries that are important because of their resources I see your point. But how can you say that about America Europe and the like?

I guess they want to keep the social pyramid intact, intervening when too many people have the drive to get a diploma and not enough are willing to do menial work or join the military, I guess thats when schools in certain areas get their funds cut.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

I met Lady Bird Johnson and Henry Kissinger once. Lady Bird seemed pretty normal. Kissinger was creepy. I guess he always was creepy. I think he is a Bildaberg attendee.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright

I disagree with everything you've said here.

If they did, and their wish were fulfilled, then they would have no one to do the crap they never even imagine needs to be done in order to sustain life in the first place.

In fact, they want you informed (so you know how to keep them in their money), comfortable (so that you know if you betray them you would no longer be comfortable), healthy (so you dont falter), and alive (obvious).

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by bwinwright

I disagree with everything you've said here.

If they did, and their wish were fulfilled, then they would have no one to do the crap they never even imagine needs to be done in order to sustain life in the first place.

In fact, they want you informed (so you know how to keep them in their money), comfortable (so that you know if you betray them you would no longer be comfortable), healthy (so you dont falter), and alive (obvious).

my thoughts exactly. "bread and circuses" they need consumers to consume.

I belive they want to keep us fighting, and in debt, but with enough bread and circuses to prevent revolution. just look at what saudi arabia is doing with 135 billion dollars to prevent demonstrations

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Until the time comes they have their goals achieved, their estates planned and planted, enough machines and robots to do most of the work, enough exotic technologies to survive without the need of YOUR labor.. or wining, or even worse: your thoughts and vote's.

That day.. They wipe out the trash, wait a few years in a remote secure location, and bulldoze the remains away on a newly almost unpopulated earth on which they start a new "population" from their own offspring.
When you are lucky they keep a few of us for biotesting, as a pet or as cheap labor.

Until that day you are right of-course

edit on 11-6-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The first time I watched the latest Zeitgeist film, I realised that I wasn't watching our brave new world, I was watching theirs. In my opinion, Zeitgeist: Moving Forward was our letter of termination from the powers that be. We were even urged at the end to go peaceably, with promises of milk and cookies if we just hand over all our money and stand passively, and of course, the bad men will just pick up their phone and tell the armoured police to stand down and admit defeat. Of course they will.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
History may show that whacko Kissinger and the Bilderbergers were just trying to keep the world happy long enough to put our people around the globe to survive some crazy event that may nearly end life on the planet.

Then there would be someone to crawl back and make America home again. Just a crazy thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dr. Deagle is not someone I would count on for the truth.

new topics

top topics

join