It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how would aliens feel about this War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If there are Aliens visting this earth I wonder how they would feel about this War on Iraq. Any coments?!?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
IF you ask me, i would wager i guess that their more involved in this war then we would imagine. Maybe Bush is an alien or hybrid and going for world domination, hey im not being sarcastic, it could happen. I mean with all the contact we have with them, how do we know that THEY didnt have nothing to do with it. I bet they defintly would of put there two bobs worth in the conversation.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The same way I do most likely... I don't care about it until they try to involve me.... If they did then it's time to leave and go to mexico and drink... (Assuming aliens drink of course)...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some of yall have way too much time on your hands to think about stuff like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
From what I know I think aliens dislike war. There have been instances were UFOs have been seen around nuclear missiles and the missiles stopped became unlaunchable for an unkown reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Or that could be human failure... That happens more than likely... I don't see why the aliens would care about us hurting ourselves that much...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you refer to greys, arent they commonly referred to as emotionless? so the only thing they would be feeling is probably your genetalia while your laying on their metal table getting a satellite dish implanted in your anus

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Have you guys heard the idea that Aliens are demons that will come to earth after the antichrist comes? I'm not sure what their purpose is supposed to be for those who believe this. Maybe they are the angels who were kicked out of heaven with Lucifer and have been comming to earth to help fulfill satan's work with NWO prophesy.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
...personally think Endisnear is pretty damn close with that one...

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What a Humorous Question, and I must say some humorous responses. But Certanly Possible.

I believe Aliens are Ticked Off if anything. We are already probably the Most Violent race in The Universe, or Great Nukes do nothing Than Pose a Threat to Earth, The Solar Systems and in Some Ways Universe Itself.

I mean If You compare The Universe To a Food Web you get very similar results. If The Producers Eat all The Grass, The Rabbit won'r Have any grass to Eat, therefore, he will Die, and because he has Died The Fox Now Has no Food Therefore It will die as well.

same with The Universe, I believe Earth and We The People, Lol, are Part of a Cycle That Helps Keep The Universe Going, we are a source of survival in some ways, large or small to other Living Civilizations, and The Wars, Nukes, and Junk Pose a Threat To Us end If we are gone because of it, some other Civilization May Suffer because we are No Longer there to Provide Them with some kind of Nutriend essential for Their Survival and Over Time they will suffer Greatly and Die Off, Then another civilization That has in some ways depended on them will Suffer and a Great Catastrophy will Take Place in the Universe.

This Is My theory, " Everything in the Universe is a Cycle, If One is Harmed Others will Suffer."

So if You ask Me The Aliens are Nothing but Concerned.

PS. Why don't They Abduct Bush and tell him My theory, It Might stop this ridicilous War, LOL.

There we Go I freed My Mind, and The Rest Followed.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I freed My Mind and Made Millions of Grammar and spelling Errors and My wording could have been Better, Sorry Guys, but you get My Point.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
.............Alienated..................

i thought it was

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
For all we know the grays could have engineered this war. How can we be sure that some soldiers are not grays pretending to be soldiers so they can see what is going on.

We just don't know, there was a reason for this war. Now saddam has taken his chemical weapons with him but what else has he taken (UFO TECHNOLOGY) just a thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What war... It's all imaginary...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Actually I have read a few article pertaining to Aliens being demons. It makes more sence as it seems to come into light.
heres some links

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

eth.faithweb.com...

top topics

join