It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Temples Were Designed for 110 Hz Chanting + The Musical Scale Conspiracy (440 Hz Vs. 432

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It has been recently discovered that the Ancient temples were designed for 110 Hz chanting. The oldest temples examined by experts are about 6,000 years old.

viewzone2.com...

More evidence that our ancestors were not savages, but very spiritual and organised people. Unfortunately, their supreme knowledge in many areas got lost over time.

I am aware that there is another thread regarding the '440 Hz Vs. 432 Hz Conspiracy', but HERE is something more on this subject. There is evidence that the ancient Greeks also had their instruments tuned to 432 Hz.

HERE is the same 'conspiracy', but from the Mathematical Point of view.

When there's so much evidence pointing at the same thing, we must agree that there is something fishy going on.
edit on 10-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I do not recall the particulars of the study, but was there not something done recently which shown the primary preception of God was located in the right frontal lobe. Similar to the drawing in the link shows.

It may be interesting to do some checking to finr out if the locations could be the same.
edit on 10-6-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks for this post. I believe in the ancient frequencies and suspect the motivation on the change made to overall musical tuning.

You are citing Horowitz to support your point above, however Horowitz' published studies do not support the 432Hz-based scales to my knowledge. Rather, Horowitz is an advocate of the Solfeggios at approx. 443Hz:

the Korg Oasys was retuned one key at a time beginning with the middle ā€œCā€ using the 528Hz equivalent in standard tuning (i.e., 443.06Hz ).

Source

edit on 10-6-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

new topics

join