It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not Science Fiction (Alternate Truth of US Air Force Commercials)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder if the globalist will use drones flying over the U.S. to commit terror attacks on peaceful protesters. Considering that the globalist make mad & crazy decisions, I'm assuming it is a possibility. Well, they did destroy the WTC right, so what prevents them from not committing more heinous crime.

edit on 10-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

The military technology of the US Empire has found its way into internal "homeland security" which has had the net effect of reducing individual freedom and degrading rights against the constitution. Paradox and irony suggest that the cost of this technology (1.2B per year) justifies extension of empire while it concurrently becomes unaffordable. Empire accelerates economic collapse. In collapse all this technology destabilizes the US internationally by creating enemies therefore it causes the potential loss of of US domestic infrastructure and the sheltered life of Americans who readily become victims of war. We saw that dynamic in 9-11 attacks. In response we have the growing security state. Taken as a trend US becomes victims of war and then suffer under the weight of government run amok in a security state. The people of the US become the victims of technology of Empire which they funded.

edit on 10-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

It would be quite cool if you could get transforming ac130's

edit-- now that you have written something i will reply that I dont think there is anything stopping them from commiting more heinious crimes unless the aliens come and take us all away ( which is rather unlikely imo).
edit on 10-6-2011 by lewman because: see above

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Its marketing, nothing more. The Marines have some pretty well thought out commercials as well. The Navy isn’t too bad but I haven’t seen them do a lot of advertising recently. The Army is amateurs when it comes to advertising.

I wish they would cut a realistic “life in the military” commercial, but it is kind of hard to boil down 3-4 years into a 30 second soundbite.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf – George Orwell

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Do not worry yourself about the US Military waging war upon civilians. Remember that they come from the populace as well. Oh, they have their share of bad apples, and I'm sure they wish they could weed them out, but they have rules and regulations to follow.

The US military prides itself on the fact that its servicemembers are taught to think. Not just be autonomous drones like many of the world’s services.

But there are others who think differently. Beware of them as they have weapons too.

new topics

top topics

join