It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am formally introducing you to the TRUTH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
(If you are impatient, Scroll down, the TRUTH is in the pictures, and then you will see it SHOUTED)

I have been searching.

I have been searching since last summer. My coldest summer yet...in which I never felt comfortable. The memory of walking outside into a Coronal Mass Ejection of Adelaide heat, to say the least, the last thing you want to do...But not this summer. I had heard about large amounts of animals dying. I thought "That's not good". Then we started having severe flooding like I had never seen in my 27 years on this planet, living in Australia. I thought "This isn't good". Then we had Cyclone Yasi...and more Cyclones...I wan't too concerned...but it still made me feel uneasy.

I have been searching. For what I have been searching for has been really hard to put my finger on. The search began with the Mass Animal Deaths Worldwide. Every story seemed to be even more entertaining than the last...and definitely not in a convincing way. Then I tried to find a link between the deaths and maybe geological events. I found not a lot. The most interesting thing I found, and I still cant see why it's important unless it's merely the name, was the Leonids meteor showers. Someone suggested the Mayan Calendar had a connection to these meteor showers, but I couldn't figure it out so I gave up on it.

I couldn't believe it. I've taken my lunch break, gone home, and turn on the TV to see breaking news of Christchurch being obliterated by an Earthquake. THIS WAS NOT GOOD. These people are just like me, and are suffering greatly. Previous to this earthquake though was a mass death of local snapper. The media blamed it on a rogue fisherman with too much catch supposedly dumping his 'thousands and thousands' of snapper to save being caught. At least I have seen some sort of a link. Supposedly there was record of similar die-offs happening in early US history before a big quake. Maybe there was a pattern. Unfortunately none could really, conclusively, be found.

Fridays. Don't you just love Fridays. On the way home, grabbing a chook from the chicken shop, listening to the local pollies playing down an incident where indigenous people had come to 'holiday' in the outer city parklands. It truly didnt bother me that they did this type of stuff but finding out minutes later that we've payed for their bus trip back, taxpayers I mean, was a little frustrating for me back then. I judged people back then. Then a radio report comes on. She mentions there has just been a major earthquake in Japan. I raced home and turned on the TV.

Arriving home, having already called the mrs on my short, illegally fast, trip through the back streets to our home, the TV was already on, and the look of shock on her face said it all. When I came inside I could not believe my eyes. I guess the Live feed japanese TV presenter couldn't either because she seemed incredibly disoriented, and stuttered info out like...I don't know really...someone who isn't getting this information in a normal fashion I guess. The events must have caught everyone off guard. I guess earthquakes and tsunami's do. We immediately emailed our japanese friends, living in Japan, West north west of Tokyo. They responded a day later thankfully. Meanwhile what we were seeing was just...shocking...so bad...so horrible...seeing people trying to drive away from this water...and seeing the car be swallowed by it...it just became hard to bear knowing these people were dying right in front of my eyes. Why? Why? Something is really wrong. Something has caused this...and our planet is saying something is wrong. I could feel it. A fluttering in my ears. Of something else.

Asteroid Apophis. Thankyou. Because of you, and NASA's admission that you will be passing us at a very important date led me onto my discovery of Comet Elenin. Apophis planted the seed from which Elenin sat, and waited, until 9Nania from youtube gave me this important message
. She helped me connect some dots. Even though I wasn't 100%, she was making perfect sense. Why WAS Michio Kaku talking about geological events? I guess the man has become the face of all things science now. Good for him. She pointed this comet out to me, truly, so I have to thank her. She tells of the coincidental alignment of Elenin, Earth and the Sun. She even mentions the exact date of the earthquake in this one
. Now, I feel this video still holds significance...but I'm not sure yet. What 9Nania failed to notice though was the next coincidental alignment...not when Earth is between Elenin and the Sun, but when Earth was around the other side of the Sun....exactly on the date of the first Canterbury earthquake. Then I've realised there is another alignment. Around Sept 24-25-26 this year. If this thing really is causing these...and of course I am still not entirely sold, but that will be a problem possibly, a really bad, big one.

Youtube. What an interesting thing. UFO's
, Shapeshifting Reptilians (Or mainstream people exhibiting very strange behaviour)
and Alex Collier
to name but a few. You have opened my eyes and mind. Thankyou.

So....Japan is in deep now. Our Australian media seem very quiet on the issue. Our Ex -Prime Minister,...not the Politician voted in power now by politicians, Ms Gillard, was pushing the Japanese government immediately for an answer about their situation even stating how they had lied previously. Honestly, the guys a dork, and a puppet, but he made me proud somewhat making a stand like that. From what I know now (April 18th, radioactive Iodine)
(May 5th, Radioactive Xenon in Asia being caught up in what looks like a Hurricane/Typhoon)
I wish he had pushed even harder because the World media is SILENT on the fact this radiation is going around the ENTIRE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE (Late March, Radioactive Xenon approaching UK/Europe)
(Xenon again in April)
(Radioactive Cesium in April 23)
(Radioactive Iodine in late April, with divine intervention (my joke for seeing the cloud reach the edge of US and hit an invisible wall, although I dont think they can stop it all, whoever 'they' are). This monitoring site hasn't updated charts shince early May. I fear why. I INVITE EVERY AMERICAN WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER, BROTHER, BEST MATE, SONS, DAUGHTERS, PETS, LIFE IN GENERAL, TO BUY A GEIGER COUNTER AND FIND OUT IF THIS IS KILLING YOU. SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR IS SAFETY, LOOK AT THE PCTURES. IT IS HIGH UP AND WILL COLLECT IN THE RAIN. THE RAIN WILL BE BAD. BUT A GOOD MEASURING MEDIUM. I LOVE YOU ALL. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE.

My question. Why is their silence worldwide? OK, I can understand Japan lying if they have something to hide, but this is clearly going over the US and Canada...nothing in the media....clearly going over the UK and Europe...nothing in the media. Surely this cannot be a global cover-up. If it is. OMG. How can they possibly keep these coutries and organisations quiet.

So finally, I reach the most important part of this event. Before these times I was a judge, I was the jury, and I passed judgements and gave mental sentences to all and everyone. I was not the nicest of people. I believed in spirituality, thanks to Alex Collier and an old friend. I discovered Mitar Tarabich, thanks to ATS.

BUT THANKS TO ALL AND ABOVE, I HAVE FOUND THE TEXTS EXPLAINING EVERYTHING. THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE. EVERYTHING. AND IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU AMERICANS TO READ BECAUSE IT REGARDS A LOT OF INSIGHT TO YOUR POLITICS TOO.

THESE TEXTS, THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO ONE AND ALL HERE ON ATS, EXPLAIN THE LINK GOD HAS WITH THIS UNIVERSE AND ALIENS, THE LINK JESUS HAS WITH THE UNIVERSE AND ALIENS. READ OF IT AND YOU WILL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH. THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. THE WHOLE CONCEPT, THE WHOLE CONSTRUCT. EVERYTHING. THIS IS THE ARK OF THE COVENANT. THIS IS EXCALIBUR. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE HUMANITY'S FREEDOM BUT SEEMINGLY IT TOO HAS BEEN KEPT FROM US. I URGE ALL, NON-BELIEVERS AND BELIEVERS, TO READ OF THESE.

GIVEN OUR CURRENT CLIMATE AND YOUR DIRE SITUATION IN THE US of A PLEASE READ MURDER BY ATOMIC SUICIDE FIRST. THEN READ SIPAPU ODYSSEY. THEN FOLLOW THE SUGGESTION OF THE ORIGIN SITE JOURNALS 2, 3 AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THIS IS HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL. SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT LIKE WHAT THEY READ. BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.

I thank you one and all for taking the time to consider this gift.

Minor fact but still noteworthy given current conditions and information...and those who have seen some of my posts will know the following:

The above journal, Murder by atomic suicide, has a paragraph that states 'You MUST take this into careful consideration for the Adversary and his helpers have produced places of safety from produced radioactivity wherein THEY can survive nicely during the recleansing of the surface-or he perceives to have done so. He has placed his intended safety most carefully in the areas of Old Lemuria which should "rise" instead of sink within the seas and he has planned sufficiently for sacrificing the entir Northern Hemisphere of Shan if appropriate--and he DOES at this time deem it appropriate. People. This was written in 1989. 1989. For those who believe in a NWO who wants to reduce World Population please take in the next information carefully. The Georgia Guidestones are a key. Rule 1. is our tip. Maintain Humanity at 500,000,000 in balance with nature. Now for my numbers. Make sure you're sitting (I'm sure you are).
World Population: 6.92 Billion.
Percentage of that in the Norhtern Hemisphere: 90%
If that 90% are killed, it leaves 10%.
10% of 6.92 Billion is 692,000,000.
This is scarily close to their magical number. Please don't be fooled.

I hope you all have taken heed of my warnings.
I love you all, peace, namaste.
LightAssassin
edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

If any mods deem this post important enough to move to a more noticeable area, I would be very appreciative.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
informative and chock full of spooky stuff, for sure. much of which makes complete sense.

however, i have always had a hard time with those "blinking / shapeshifting" videos. they just reek of cheezy post-production manipulation.

whether or not reptillians have taken over the news, i'm not sure their exposure would come at the expense of a shoddy disguise that seems to have a design flaw whenever they blink.

anyhow... hang on ya'all, 'cause the world is indeed shimmying and shaking.

cheers and such.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So have I actually. They can still, weirdly, be explained by video artifacts, even theough the chills down your spine say otherwise.

The Journals are what are important here. Especially the Murder by Atomic Suicide. I truly hope we have not grown so complacent as to disregard an amazing set of texts found.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Welcome to ATS LightAssassin.

I really have no idea how long ATS staff is going to allow the introduction forum to be used as some sort of work-around for new members to create threads that actually belong in different sections of this site.

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Peace

Edit to add: I just noticed you are not a new member and already have the ability to create threads in all other forums. Why not use "the gray area" for instance. The introduction forum is for new member introduction, not the introduction of ideas.
edit on 9-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like you're going to fit in nicely 'round here!

I don't subscribe too much into the shapeshifting theory that much, but I will watch it just the same.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hope you all read everything. This is my only wish.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Reading your story and how you awoke from the slumber sounds all too familiar as I too had the same revelation and mine actually began when I heard of the Arkansas swarm and dead birds in that area as well. When the quake happened in Japan though is when I too joined ATS and really started supplying my brain with a lot of information, some of which I have debunked within my own right and perception and some information that I have deemed verifiable, although down right deceptive and evil in origin.

I am a believer in Christ, although I do not "call" myself religious....I am a seeker of Truth and Light and love the words and love presented by Jesus. I feel it to be true and that is all that matters to me. Period. I could care less what someone else believes as they too have found their way just as I. Because it is a different way does not harm me in the least.

With saying that I have chosen to continue to educate myself by being aware but not scare myself because when it is all said and done I will take my last breath and go to where I am supposed to go via energy. Because I know my fate, regardless of how I live and what I do to sustain it...I know I will die. Period. Now...knowing this allows me to actually change my way of thinking to a positive regardless of the outcome....and watch all of the hell unfold as if I am watching a horror movie. Even so, I have tons and tons of things and experiences that take me to heaven as well. Where am I going with this? What I am saying more or less is that I have a promise from a man that walked this Earth as Jesus, but also through other incarnations to this land we call home and Earth. He was the ONLY MAN written throughout History that did the things he did (miracles and the like) who claimed to be the Son of God and who, by many accounts, preached about LOVE. He not only gave me a promise but he also made a warning to mankind. His warning seems to ring a lot of truth in my heart and soul today and while I have no idea why me or why my lifetime, I take comfort in knowing the promise and I also take comfort in knowing that although I can't do anything about it, the times we are living in is crazy, yet it is also one hell of an experience to be a witness if Jesus comes within my lifetime. At the end of the day I will not believe any other entity other than the Word that rings truth in my heart and soul.

Reptiles? Aliens? Illuminati? I just do not have enough information gathered with credible evidence to believe just yet, however I am on the fence and can go either way. I would like to think that there are other nice entities that will come to our rescue but the verdict is still out as far as I am concerned,

Elenin? I have not seen it with my own eyes, however the ancients to speak of something like it and because I do believe in Jesus's Words there may be something in our Solar System that is disturbing not only the Sun and Earth but creating a warming trend with all the planets, therefore I conclude within my own research there may be some validity to it. He (Jesus) told us there would be signs in the Heavens with our Sun and Moon and he also said he would "come in on a cloud". I could go on and on but I know how some people on ATS get very offended when you speak of any religious icon so I will stop there and ask that you kindly respect my view as I do yours.

I am 38, have three kids, and I love life and watching my babies grow up. I have been through a death of a child, two bf death, and so on and so on. When I lost my bf due to the flood we had last year I along with a number of people searched for his body along and inside the river for months. It was horrific and after nearly 7 mo he was found...by a psychic!! People with this ability believe in a God, Jesus, and they also believe we can all do it.

With that said I want to tell the "believers in Christ" that if we all change our way of thinking and let love instead of fear control our thoughts, pray, and really ask the Universe's Positive Energies to protect us we may have a chance at survival.

Again ....we will all die one day.

Could we be living in a historical time? If so, what does that mean to you? I think it is AWESOME and i will do whatever I can to survive, however when It is all said and done...I am just another energy of light that will eventually pass from this plane of existence to another.

I wish for the most enlightened state of mind and the pleasure of speaking without words, I also wish for healing powers and the act to come out of my body when I want. This to me is a "state of mind" and when I die it will happen...why would I prevent that?

The only reason why I would try to survive in this evil world is to protect my children.

Fear not my friends! We are living in historical times and may each and every one of you be comforted in knowing that this has to happen for their to be peace again on Earth and for our Planet to sustain its own life.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
We are living in historical times and may each and every one of you be comforted in knowing that this has to happen for their to be peace again on Earth and for our Planet to sustain its own life.

Huh?

What exactly HAS TO HAPPEN?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It seems many people here already have knowledge of the cleansing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

The Earth has went through cycles.... its in our History books and can be traced back. That is what I am referring to here. I thought it was clear, sorry!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Earth has went through cycles.... its in our History books and can be traced back. That is what I am referring to here. I thought it was clear, sorry!

What event in these cycles HAS TO HAPPEN in order for life to continue (or whatever)?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

THESE TEXTS, THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO ONE AND ALL HERE ON ATS, EXPLAIN THE LINK GOD HAS WITH THIS UNIVERSE AND ALIENS, THE LINK JESUS HAS WITH THE UNIVERSE AND ALIENS. READ OF IT AND YOU WILL KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH. THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. THE WHOLE CONCEPT, THE WHOLE CONSTRUCT. EVERYTHING. THIS IS THE ARK OF THE COVENANT. THIS IS EXCALIBUR. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE HUMANITY'S FREEDOM BUT SEEMINGLY IT TOO HAS BEEN KEPT FROM US. I URGE ALL, NON-BELIEVERS AND BELIEVERS, TO READ OF THESE.

Ahhh, okay. So "the truth" turns out to be your christian religious beliefs combined with alien belief and all the things you've found on the web to support these beliefs through confirmation bias. Your title probably should read: I am formally introducing you to MY BELIEFS.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well it is no secret that the Earth is going through "changes" ( I see it...at a rapid rate). I know this site is Above Top Secret, but again its no secret. These changes have been recorded throughout History. As long as the Earth exists it will go through cycles of change just as we are seeing today.

Do I need to say more, give links, show proof of the changes, show proof of the past changes, or is this all you needed me to say?

I am wondering what you are trying to imply, ask and or invoke?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am wondering what you are trying to imply, ask and or invoke?

I'm not implying anything, but genuinely curious. You said this:

"...this has to happen for their to be peace again on Earth and for our Planet to sustain its own life."

I am curious as to what specifically has to happen "for their to be peace again on Earth and for our Planet to sustain its own life".

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Here is my opinion of a few (as to say not limited to) specifics the Earth needs to "sustain its own life".

1. Population control

2. Keep most, if not all, of its resources (especially oil)

3. Pollution must be minimized

4. Trash must be minimized

5. Trees to be planted in replacement of the ones that are cut down

6. Not so much negative energy as our planet and system is energetic

7. No fracking and placing something magnetic miles into the Earth (its ..the earth..is magnetic and full of energy)

8. Most importantly it is an evolving planet so its common sense it will evolve (change) as it always has.

Once it goes through these changes again (repositioning land and water) and some (or how many ever) of its inhabitants perish
The people will come together and create another existence and hopefully will evolve as a whole to create something more blissful. I want my free will back and I am sick and tired (as many are) living as if I am some puppet for someone else. The ancients, psychics, and the spiritual texts all speak of this time when the Earth changes once again.

Its a renewal of life for all!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Ahhh, okay. So "the truth" turns out to be your christian religious beliefs combined with alien belief and all the things you've found on the web to support these beliefs through confirmation bias. Your title probably should read: I am formally introducing you to MY BELIEFS.

I am in no way am i religious. I have been given this task to present these texts, because I believe the initial attempt was jeapordized. In EVERY one of these texts at the front it claims these were meant to be free, yet a $6.00 fee was put on these texts. To buy all 200 odd you'd be forking out over 1200 dollars. No-one is going to purchase these and THEY WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE FOR SALE. THEY AREN'T COPYRIGHTED AND IF THEY HAVE BEEN IT HAS BEEN AGAINST THE WILL OF THE WRITERS.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am currrently checking out FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON *** I AM ASHTAR (catchy name; reminds me of Andy Warhol's THERE AND BACK AGAIN) from a site the OP linked. It seems to be all channeled material; and reminds me in many ways of THE BOOK OF URANTIA, the Micheal teaching books by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro as well as perhaps some Barbara Marcinak (Pleiedian stuff) thrown in- oh and I musn't forget Shikasta Canopus In Argos: Archives. by Dorris Lessing, which is a work of fiction by which surprisingly is really what the work most resembles for me, right down to referring to earth as "Shan" (Shikasta is Earth in the Lessing work).

To wit, the earth is a fallen place, and etheric beings are assissting in the impossible task of reforming it. I havent finished it as yet, as I dont quite get where the etheric plane is (its not the astral plane). As far as channeled work it is quite good, though much more severe than I am used to (Ashtar at one point refers to our race of humans as "primitive idiots", which I am inclined to agree with but still, quite harsh from a race of spiritually enlightened beings. I do enjoy Ashtar 's lambasting of new age philosophies and channelers, and his analysis of guru cults is quite accurate and useful. The spooky thing is how perfectly the text accomadates and explains almost all spiritual/conspiracy theory. Aliens walking through walls and disapearing their ships into thin air? No problem. Its because they exist on an etheric plane that has less dense and wider molecules. Its quite original in some ways while being perfectly syncretistic in others. Overal its a scary kind of gnostic view of existence, with all of us having a "dark seed", a negative fallen astral fragment that we must cleanse. Another spooky and interesting point is that the lower astral and earth spheres are close in vibration, such that discarnate addicts of various types can tune into carnate addicts and influence them. Great. Just great. I found this one spooky because I have always had a suspicioun of just this phenomena and have never encountered it in written form before. Would like to know where this group is sourced from, I am assuming America somewhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The people will come together and create another existence and hopefully will evolve as a whole to create something more blissful. I want my free will back and I am sick and tired (as many are) living as if I am some puppet for someone else. The ancients, psychics, and the spiritual texts all speak of this time when the Earth changes once again.

Its a renewal of life for all!

Well, I do agree that ecological imperatives are necessary to benefit earth and its inhabitants, but I remain a bit skeptical of not only the proposed blissful utopia you've described but especially the claims of ancients, psychics and spiritual texts. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

Nightspore, There is no such group. The 'channeling' was merely communication over radio. So simple yet completely pheasable. As far as I can tell, it has been multiple higher beings speaking to one scribe (I think), including one claiming to be the real Esu Jesus (Real name was Jmmanuel, I have been reading them and they are very compelling...I lost faith in him when I was 15...hahah, look where I am now) Unfortunately we have only truly discovered these now, because as you have hopefully read, and can see, these were originally $6.00 each, but stated clearly in the Copyright disclaimer at the beginning of the book, that the info is meant to be passed on freely. It reminds me of the multiple chip packets you buy...they come in one big bag but the individual bags inside state 'these are not meant to be sold individually'.

If you read these texts, you find out Commander Hatonn is a very intimidating being, and hearing him speak of his adversary's, but never very much at all, brings me a smile, because he is not at all intimidated by them, and they fear him greatly. So be it (as he would say)

I am very happy to hear you have found commonality, as it is stated within the texts, and as I believe, these are the truth. Thankyou for giving me validation that I am not just being a delirious fool who is imagining he has been sent on a path. Cheers mate.
edit on 10-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

p.s. Keep in mind that there are over 200 journals...there is A LOT of info here.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I made a mistake in my previous post; The book by Andy Warhol I mentioned is actually FROM A TO B AND BACK AGAIN. There and back again is of course Bilbo Baggins' book, otherwise known as THE HOBBIT. LightAssassin (A kind of scary title really) I am still working through this material , focussing mostly on the one book I mentioned in my previous post. The jury is still out for me, as I have not finished the work as yet; but I believe validation (and verification) are a very personal process - but you should know that I was giving something more akin to a book review. I tend to take on the characteristics of a given belief system temporarily in order to test it sympathetically ( I believe that external criticisms often miss the crux of the matter) - but that each of us can only verify things for ourselves. I liked that the book stated uncategorically ".NO FORTUNE TELLING", which to me is definately a demerit for any channeled information. I do find some troubling issues with the work as well, for as an experienced belief system it seems quite negative in some respects, subtly fearful, and Ashtar certianly seems like an old grump who has given up on humans.

Are you sure this came over the radio? I find the four winds site you linked quite frustrating for finding back story though I did find this: "Since 1994 Anne has been a receiver of the Ascended Masters, and especially of Hatonn and Sananda." Reciever would for me indicate a medium - and the way FROM HERE TO ARMEGEDDON is structured is quite reminisent of the way channeled materials are usually written.

Thank you for your kind works and I hope you find these words helpful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join