It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st battalion 17th infantry withdrawal Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I want to test the power of belief, I want as many people possible to participate in this test.

I want to test whether trigger of belief, collectively can alter reality. In order to test this, our belief have to be very specific so that we don't have misconception amongst our participants. We don't want a broad belief, rather an extreme narrow so that everyone has the same exact one.

In that sense we need to elaborate on that belief.

So I want the participants to shape their belief firmly within a month, I want the participants to believe firmly that a specific number of US troops will withdrawal by next month.

To be exactly on the dot, we will set our belief which states that all members of the First Battalion, 17th Infantry regiment will withdrawal from Afghanistan by next month, the starting date is Friday, 10, June, 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1cb8f67eed9.jpg[/atsimg]

Some advise on how to make this belief strong, talk about it as the truth, so that through time your belief gets stronger.

Repeat every night before you go to sleep, that the First Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment will withdrawal from Afghanistan by next month. This will spread the belief beyond, to the subconscious.

That's the two advises I have, others may put forward their own advise, on how to make this belief stronger.

The results will be very interesting, it will keep you anticipating. The test will show if the power of belief can shape reality, you have nothing to lose from joining this test, I hope all joins, the more, the better.

Thanks in advance to all who are going to participate.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Do you know someone in that unit?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot. But rather than even being that specific, I'll just say we are pulling out of Afghanistan.

If you need further reasoning to give yourself this excuse, we're pulling units out of Afghanistan to focus them on a new front to prepare for a continental war with China. Which will never actually happen.

This won't be hard to settle. We'll see what happens.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

DEADLINE IS THE 10TH OF JULY

I'm still concentrating and keeping my thoughts on the withdrawal of the 1st battalion, 17th infantry before the deadline.

I hope many more join.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
They have already called for withdrawal, is it working, I have been repeating the thought process that the 1st battalion 17th infantry will withdrawal, now that Obama has called for withdrawal which will start next month, let's see if they will be the first to leave.

new topics

top topics

join