It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of Paradise+++ some occult information:)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
greetings my brothers and sisters, i love you, thank you

on this world, yes it is possible with an awakened Humanity, becoming Galactic Humans is our destiny if you so choose

2012..we will be in the photon belt...galactic alignments...love...energies from God...miracles

WORLD PEACE....

ABUNDANCE FOR ALL...

ALL HIDDEN TRUTHS REVEALED...

DISCLOSURE/TRUTH ABOUT OUR COSMIC FAMILIES...

FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM ABOLISHED...

NO MORE TAXES ON FOOD, WATER AND SHELTER...

FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY RELEASED/SHARED...

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX RE-TOOLED FOR PEACE...

HUMANS LIVING IN HARMONY WITH MOTHER EARTH...

THANK YOU

ORGANIC...

VEGAN...

RAW...

NATURAL...

LIGHT BODIES...

IMMORTAL SOULS FROM HEAVEN...you and i, fyi

FORGIVENESS..

LOVE...

JOY...

TRUTH...

brother David speaking on the subject

www.youtube.com...

also for your viewing enjoyment i shall present to you this series of videos, cool

if you resonate with it then i'm sure yo can find the rest of the videos in the series yourself

Legend of Atlantis part 1
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

hugs and....

i love you

namaste

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Those are all glorious ideas, I'd truly love to see them all come to fruition. Can you please explain a bit more into the galactic alignment you speak of? I've definitely heard a lot about a cosmic alignment, but would you mind enlightening me a bit?

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleHerder153

hi,

i'm no expert on the subject at this moment, i just know what i know..

lol

you know

ask youself tonight before you sleep for the answers..

i can tell you that yes stuff is going on and all shall be revealed in due "time"

enjoy yourself

thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I completely understand. It's almost like a 6th sense, sometimes you know, but you don't know how you know. You just do. I'm also a firm believer that "In due time" I'll have every answer I seek, but that's after my time here has expired, imo.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I agreed with everything up until you said vegan.

I like my red meat.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What noble ambitions this man has. Shame then they are based upon pure fantasy lol.

I mean take all our nuclear waste and fire it into the sun. Really?

And fruit trees all over the planet planted by the worlds armies? Wouldn't armies cease to exist due to the lack of need for them? What about biodiversity? Surely anyone who claims a connection with nature would understand how bad for the environment and animal life that could be. What about arid countries? How are they going to grow all these wonderful things?

There will be no overpopulation because everyone knows to stop at 3 babies? When 2 people produce 3 offspring, that's a growth of fifty percent in numbers. Who would police it? How would they police it?

There are so many holes in this man's great ideas, I could carry on like this for hours......

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lots of New Agers pretty excited about their coming Ascension.

Christians are ready for the Rapture.

And Project BlueBeam, ready to fool them all!

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I agree with the poster who is pointing out that this is just pure fantasy.

If our masters don't pull something off in 2012, they're going to have a lot of very disappointed people on their hands.

JR

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I agreed with everything up until you said vegan.

I like my red meat.

lol, all good

i'm actually not a strict vegan..

working on it

i do eat some wild caught salmon sometimes...my goal is to be 100% raw and vegan though

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Lots of New Agers pretty excited about their coming Ascension.

Christians are ready for the Rapture.

And Project BlueBeam, ready to fool them all!

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I agree with the poster who is pointing out that this is just pure fantasy.

If our masters don't pull something off in 2012, they're going to have a lot of very disappointed people on their hands.

JR

this is fantasy and also a reality on some worlds...

i'm not sure how this game plays out for everyone, but i know i will be living in a utopia here on earth in this lifetime...

thank you God..

thank You

thank you

it is so

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
there are many of us who are done with the bull#, we desire peace...relaxation...bliss, higher vibrations and consciousness...abundance for all of love and light..

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
abolish the federal reserve banking system....save Humanity from slavery

www.youtube.com...

In this new video release, "as a first step," Anonymous has called for public protests beginning on June 14th, continuing "until Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke steps down." To make their case, they have presented a list of recent scandalous Federal Reserve actions.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i feel great!

"Feeling great is relative. The intention of this video is to remind myself how wonderful an attitude of "feeling great" can be. When I say "I Feel Great", there is a window that opens to the possibility of feeling great. And today. . . I feel great! Check it out"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
the real/true peace sign is arms up..representing the tree of life

we are not alone in this universe

free energy technology does exist

all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Achoo! Perhaps dealing with the mundane, such as the "common cold" would be a great start. Have been enjoying "New Age"/occultic material for awhile. But leaves me open for more questions than available answers.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Achoo! Perhaps dealing with the mundane, such as the "common cold" would be a great start. Have been enjoying "New Age"/occultic material for awhile. But leaves me open for more questions than available answers.

raise your vibes to that of unconditional love and never get sick again

the new age is here...

hop on the boat bro!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hi,

anyone else have anything to share?

we have choices throughout our days...

everyday is chance to change....

we expeience our reality everyday, go to sleep, wake up and do it again...lol

hugs

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
abolish the federal reserve banking system and make a huge jop to utopia....

also when hidden truths are revealed, like we are not alone in the universe...big changes will happen

watch and see

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
thank you

utopia incoming

thank you

namaste

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Gods of the people who invented your 2012 calender demanded human sacrifice sorry to rain on
your parade but Im a little concerned at to just what sort of 'paradise' these Gods have in mind should they return.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
The Gods of the people who invented your 2012 calender demanded human sacrifice sorry to rain on
your parade but Im a little concerned at to just what sort of 'paradise' these Gods have in mind should they return.

lol

demanded human sacrifice is false, you learned that with the rest of us in school....did you know that schools do not teach true history?

all shall be known

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join