It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only person who noticed there is no financial forum on here, money being the root of most c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Am I aslso the only one who noticed that everything they claim about the financial crisis is complestely bass ackward and actually impossible really if you think about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by siren8
Am I aslso the only one who noticed that everything they claim about the financial crisis is complestely bass ackward and actually impossible really if you think about it.

I can see you put alot of thoth in to this.
Money is an illusion it don't exist
therefore no forum

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There sure is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We have a global meltdown forum. That is the forum for the discussion of the markets, conspiracies relating to money and finance, economy, international banking, debt, financial scandals, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Global Meltdown forum on ATS has many good stories and articles that you will not necessarily see or hear about in the Mainstream Media, you should check it out.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I did not initially connect Global Meltdown with a financial forum. All things financial, is the most important topic there is. It's certainly more important than Aliens and Ufos. Which I've had a three decade long interest in, but it takes MONEY to be into Aliens and Ufos. (Go to conferences, [trans and accomodations & food, etc] ) purchase night vision equipment, have own property and house spacious and private enough to skywatch and document properly. Which cost LOTS of money. (Not to mention computer and filming equipment) which takes MORE MONEY.
Sorry, I hope I'm not taking the thread off the track, just venting.

top topics

join