It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military fires a rocket at a ...ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

Hi,

Another very strange story. Make up your own minds!

Apparently a huge ufo appeared over a Russian city. The military actually fired a missile at it. However the object the dodged it. There are many witnesses, but no video-evidence.

edit on June 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow. I like the Israel star of Divide as the symbol for the "HOBOctn" network.

Not sure though if the brief footage is supposed to be a reenactment or not. If not, and that is the UFO in question, it is odd that later in the video the witnesses all claim
that the advanced alien technology was too complex
for their cameras.

And then later in the video, it goes on to show another missile in the sky. Or hey, could be project blue beam. It has been discussed on ATS already originally threaded as "alien missile" or whatnot.

I am an open minded person about the UFO business, but I also have noticed a fad among propaganda networks to try to spread the "fear" if you will.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Yes you are right. Lots of bs, fearmongering etc.

Despite that, I feel there is something to the ufo phenomena. Time will teach us.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
lol it's "swamp water reflections" and "Bright insects" that we need to shoot missiles at...and everybody wonders why we've never had contact...our worlds governments are scared of what they don't understand so they shoot first, ask questions later...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
2:39 is a UFO?

tio jayme never fails to deliver the lulz

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I really hate when "scientists" try to say "oh, it was just an asteroid or other natural phenomenon".
When I heard that, I was like wow do you hear yourself? Thousands of people saw it. The military shot a missile at it, and it flew up as soon as the missile came. And you're over here trying to say it's an asteroid?
Ugh. What rubbish some people try to proclaim

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thats not the actual UFO they claim to have saw, its just CGI to fill in for the news report.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
2:39 is a UFO?

tio jayme never fails to deliver the lulz

I'm fairly sure it was a scaled figure drawn in by the news agency.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

I really hate when "scientists" try to say "oh, it was just an asteroid or other natural phenomenon". When I heard that, I was like wow do you hear yourself? Thousands of people saw it. The military shot a missile at it, and it flew up as soon as the missile came. And you're over here trying to say it's an asteroid? Ugh. What rubbish some people try to proclaim

Indeed indeed. Lots of BS is said in the name of science. As usual these people never witnessed the event. But man, they fired a missile at it, thats quite a thing.
Im always interested when the military makes open statements. The military isnt supposed to engage in hoaxes of such, since they are our protectors right?

This is a very strange story, very strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If true, why would they fire on it?
Because they know what/who it is?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
If true, why would they fire on it?
Because they know what/who it is?

and what's the evidence, aside from Mausson's claim, that anybody fired on it? Those are stock scenes, looks to me.

by the way -- the incident of Feb 26, 2011 on the tape at 2:50 from severodvinsk...

Isn't there something vaguely familiar about it?

And wouldn't anybody presenting it as unsolved 'UFO' be immediately categorizable as unreliable?

ADD:
The name Сергей Роща [who was quoted] is not a common one so you can google or yandex.ru it and find the newspaper stories, such as this one, back in September, which don't seem to mention any missile launchy.

www.otvprim.ru...

How hard was that?

edit on 8-6-2011 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

No evidence indeed. Just a very strange story.

Did anyone say else?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
These days I think multiple witness reports actually go farther than video evidence, which can be easily faked. Also, I can't believe they're still trying to sell the old "swamp gas" story. But the idea that nobody at all was able to record this thing with video over a two-hour span is actually slightly harder for me to accept than the UFO itself. The alien technology wouldn't "let" them? What does that even mean? Either there are some big pieces missing from this story or we all need to start carrying around analog film cameras again.

Thanks for the thread. I think it deserves some looking into.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Around the 1:45 mark in the video, during the interview with the teenager. Does the signs on the sheet? look familiar to anyone? I think I have seen then before not sure where.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Willyum

nope...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

These days I think multiple witness reports actually go farther than video evidence, which can be easily faked. Also, I can't believe they're still trying to sell the old "swamp gas" story. But the idea that nobody at all was able to record this thing with video over a two-hour span is actually slightly harder for me to accept than the UFO itself. The alien technology wouldn't "let" them? What does that even mean? Either there are some big pieces missing from this story or we all need to start carrying around analog film cameras again. Thanks for the thread. I think it deserves some looking into.

Yes, I tend to agree. Isn't there a saying in ufology that a voice counts ten times more then a picture?

It is very strange to hear that boy say the alien technology didn't allow pictures. A very strange story overall. One of the many, just piling up.

new topics

top topics

join