It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be the end of Arab spring???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com... could the worst be staring??? from the link

Violence has escalated since Saleh went to Saudi Arabia and left behind a power vacuum in the Arab world's poorest and most unstable country. The United States fears that this power vacuum will give freer rein to al-Qaida's branch in Yemen — one of the terror network's most active franchises which was behind two attempted terror attacks on U.S. targets.
is this the real face of Arab spring if so how many are hard liners and would a united Mid East mean the death nail for real freedom in the mid east?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
this may sound retarded but i believe we just need to leave if they kill themselves thats on them we got enough problems on our soil to be dabbling in the affairs of others. like the non-existant u.s. constitution states that we'd mind our own business yet we fail successfully to do so. Im so sick of seeing a moment of silence for the millions of teens murdered in the line of u.s duty. I just had my little brother run off to the marines and im not proud. its like knowing that he's going to die before he does.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well, the idea is to create a unified Shari'a abiding caliphate. It's the plan, and it seems to be working very well.
edit on 8-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

join