It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't ALL off topics deleted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lately I have had quite a few of my posts deleted. While I will wholeheartedly agree that some had become off topic , some were in response to very biased opinions about the original topic.

It seems unfair that I would get my opinion deleted , but the original opinion stays ..??

Does off topic deleted posts require a complaint? I have never complained to a mod, and usually duke it out on the thread, but perhaps I need to put my share of complaints in, because it seems like perhaps I affected a few big ego's that perhaps go running to tell the teacher ,when they are just as guilty.

I don't mind if they delete my off topic posts..but be fair !!!....and delete them all..not just the ones you may get a complaint about, from some wussy who can't handle being debated with.

Please mods..let me know if it takes a complaint to have off topic posts looked at..cause I can go running to the teacher like the other wusses.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Mods might hv sent a U2U y the topics were deleted, may be dupes .... for other reasons they would have banned u by now.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy

Mods might hv sent a U2U y the topics were deleted, may be dupes .... for other reasons they would have banned u by now.

Just a standard u2u ..was sent..with no explanation,except off topic.

Doesn't explain why the other off topic posts remain,and why mine get picked on ?

Also in my reply box now..I get a reply from member called Kaploink..? anyhow .click on it, and there is no thread, or any information about what thread he replied to???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

U2U me the messages u got frm the mods i can help u with this........ Kaploink is a gold level contributer on ats may be raised alerts for posting standards..........
edit on 8-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy

U2U me the messages u got frm the mods i can help u with this........ Kaploink is a gold level contributer on ats may be raised alerts for posting standards..........
edit on 8-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

ok..but why just leave something in the reply box. but nothing..that leads me to what the alert is about???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
meh..seems I have overreacted..

The posts were most likely warranted for deletion, and i see other posts on the off topic were deleted as well..

My bad...

top topics

join