It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had to share this UFO footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I don't believe this has been posted before. Very interesting indeed. At first I was not sure what it could be, it's movements were odd. Then, at 36 seconds in this video, the way it fluctuated and disappeared really boggled my noggin.

Thought this would be worth a share. Perhaps some on here might be able to take some enjoyment out of this. It's looking pretty impressive to me right now though. I doubt this is a bug, unless the footage is slowed down. This is the camera, that the man who caught this UFO uses. Apparently he lives in Denver, and has caught quite a few of these strange UFOs.

This is is the setup that I use to film UFO's at night. Most of the captures happen in the early evening from about 5:00 pm, to about 9:00 pm, as I have found that most of these activity is about that time frame. The Supervision is a digital device and the output that is on an optical display that the Casio camera is to record from, I am now working on a way eliminate the display and make a direct digital output to a video port. The retail price for the Supervision is about $1200. however check E-bay I got mine for $500. and it has a re-charge battery and a case, the Casio camera was about $500. and the mounts about $150. from McMaster Carr catalog. I hope this is setup is not too expensive as to what is happening in the sky's above, to justify the expenditure of that amount. I feel it is NOT, as we are curious creatures to discover the unknown

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yup here is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I don't believe this has been posted before. Very interesting indeed.

Sorry, has already been posted. And I think it was debunked as a laser or something of that sort. You can see in one of his other videos that the light goes under a telephone wire, instead of behind it.

edit on 6/8/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
DEBUNKED ... There is a video where one of the "orbs" is seen going infront of a telephone pole ... I'll look for it now

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Damnation. This has already been discussed.

I'd like to see that video of proof that this is a laser, not convinced until then I'd have to say.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ive seen this video before on ATS but i dont rember the reason it was debunked...when i frist saw it it looked like the real thing but i guess it not.. to bad its a good video..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
yup here is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join