It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Now, Foxes Jumping On Trampolines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I saw this video today on ESPN of all places and thought I'd share it. It's kind of old but it didn't come up in my search.

It's two wild foxes roughhousing on a trampoline, when all of a sudden one realizes that trampolines are good for more than just wrestling on.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I like this one also:

Yea, it fake.
edit on 6/7/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Haha...This isn't something you see everyday! At first I thought they must have been pets or something, but then I read the text in your post about them being wild. I've never seen fox(es) (is fox plural?) playing before, but then again I've read that most animals do play, at lest when younger.

It was even funnier because it's like you can see him trying and then successfully figuring it out. lol, nice video.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellumYea, it fake.

Haha, very fake, but still funny.

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Haha...This isn't something you see everyday! At first I thought they must have been pets or something, but then I read the text in your post about them being wild. I've never seen fox(es) (is fox plural?) playing before, but then again I've read that most animals do play, at lest when younger.

I think either fox or foxes is acceptable. Probably fox if you're from the south. No offense

It was even funnier because it's like you can see him trying and then successfully figuring it out. lol, nice video.

Ya, I was most entertained by the internal monologue I imagined him having.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've seen this video before. There are about another half dozen or so others that you can pull up on youtube.
Evidendtly foxes all over the world like jumping on trampolines... awesome!

This one is my favorite, with the kids in the neighboring yard doing the same

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Look to be a mother and her kit and she's giving a lesson on mouse hunting.
In snow or grass foxes pounce just like that.
They pinpoint the prey with their ears then land feet first on the unlucky rodent or grasshopper.
Very cool to watch, thanks for sharing.

top topics

join