It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of travel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The future of air travel...

Future of travel...

Billing it as a way to end the one-size-fits-all approach to airport security, the International Air Transport Association on Tuesday unveiled a mock-up of what it called the "Checkpoint of the Future."

so now the elite and "stars" won't have to deal with the BS us normal terrorists do...

A biometric identifier in your passport would determine which lane you go through based on a risk assessment performed before you arrive at the airport.

This has been talked about for a while...looks like their trying again to find "reasons" to impliment the biometric ID.

How long before this gets streamlined and implimented quite literally EVERYWHERE....schools, all mass commute, tolls, I wouldn't put it past them to develop mobile platforms like this for roadside checks...

I honestly didn't know terrorism was STILL this big a problem...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Next terrorist attack will happen in the line when people are being scanned. Think about it, there are 100's of people waiting in those lines.

all a terrorist needs to do is wait in line until he gets in the middle, yell "alla ak bar", raise his hands in the air and blow everyone up.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Has it ever been ?

I can see the commercials already I can see it already ... Debt, Name, Diseases, Occupation, Status, etc... everything loaded onto a barcode embroidered into ones flesh... forever brandishing serfdom into our existence.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You don't think terrorism is still a problem? So if you don't see us getting attacked that means the problem no longer exists?

Did you think that the "war on terror" is just a catch phrase or that we are actually fighting this everyday. Perhaps the reason you don't see bombs going off everywhere is because with methods like these and the patriot act, our government is actually being successful in their attempts to catch people before the destruction get's to you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You don't think terrorism is still a problem? So if you don't see us getting attacked that means the problem no longer exists?

Did you think that the "war on terror" is just a catch phrase or that we are actually fighting this everyday. Perhaps the reason you don't see bombs going off everywhere is because with methods like these and the patriot act, our government is actually being successful in their attempts to catch people before the destruction get's to you.

Even before all they started when Osama was alive I didn't think terrorism was as big of an issue as it was being portrayed.

I don't know maybe its because stasticaly I have a better chance of getting into 15 head on collisions on the way home today and surviving everyone of them than I do of being a victim of a air-plane hijacking...Maybe its because terrorism kills less people a year than pretty much everything...

Maybe you are right though and maybe they have prevented another 9-11 with the TSA...but this next questions you answer will directly reflrect your intelligence...

Do you think they can do this forever? Do you think they will stomp out terrorism? If you do, well not much more I can discuss with you on this matter...

If you don't then at what point are the freedoms you lose to feel safer no longer "worth the sacrafice"???

edit on 7-6-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

join