It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli VS Iran Submarines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Iranian submarines have entered the Red Sea as part of a mission to identify other nations’ military vessels and collect information about the seabed, the state-run Fars news agency reported, citing an unidentified official.

Two Iranian warships entered the Suez Canal from the Red Sea in February on their way to the Mediterranean Sea for the first time since 1979, to reach Syria. Israel condemned the move, calling it a “provocation” that was part of Iran’s struggle for “hegemony and control” of the Middle East.

Israel has 10 Submarines 4 of them with nukes. i think Iran is going too far...

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well Israel has been going too far for as long as i can remember.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Don't see the point of this thread Iran is doing nothing wrong israel needs to keep its paranoia under controll america has sent ships and god knows what up the suez canal what is the problem??

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Israel is like some whiny spoilt little brat. I am bored of Israel. If someone opens a can of whoop-a55 on you Israel, you probably deserved it.

Meh.

st.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Isn't the Suez Canal Egyptian and if they are happy with Iranian shipping going through it, what has it got to do with Israel. Also the Mediterranean is not under Israeli control, who uses it and goes to Syria, the last time I looked is entitled to. No one seems to have spat their dummy when trade occurred between Israel and Iran

Perhaps its time to attempt some friendly and peaceful negotiations with the neighbours. This has to start at some time because Israel is getting more and more isolated and protests against some of her actions now occur within the countries that have supported her in the past, which politicians will worry about when they are near election time.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

i think israel should nuke them and get it over with....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by SatoriTheory

i think israel should nuke them and get it over with....

That is a rather backwards thinking view to have. There would never be peace in the middle east if Israel ever done that. Israel needs to be more respectful of other nations. The bullying of other nations has to stop.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Or maybe we should nuke Israel and it be done with.. It would definitely be more convenient to nuke Israel rather then nuke ALL of Iran, Syria, ect... Would be a lot more cost efficient.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

thats a stupid comment:

A. we cant because israel has already enough nukes to destroy the world five times over (too late).

B. Israel is the only country in the middle east with western ideology.
The muslim countries on the other hand want to destroy the US and its western allies, and they still live in the middle ages.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Of course Israel will consider subs off their coast a provacation. But no more then Iran considering Israeli subs in the Persion Gulf a provacation.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Your comment are also quite stupid. There is around 75,000,000 Iranian compared to 7,000,000 Israeli's. However by nuking Iran you would have to do so to most of the Muslim world as they would almost definetely regard Israel's action of nuking Iran as an attack on all Muslim people (honestly I wouldn't blame them). Thus Israel would have to kill around 469,800,000 people. This would be an act of a nuclear Holocaust. Rather Israel should look to take the first steps in improving relations with Iran. Khameini has even offered to improve relations with Israel if the U.S were to do so in the first place. Ofcourse the war mongering elites in the Western world don't want to see an independent state not under their control have peacefull relations with them.

I can't believe your idiocy in advocating nuclear genocide. You are trully a new super breed of ignorance. It is your kind of warmongering and policy based on racial and ethnic ideology that has caused so much problems in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Well, isn't everyone fortunate then, that people like you are more prone to losing their spongebob watches in the fry grease then trying to fish it back out, than you are to have nuclear codes?

Kismet, almost.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

A. we cant because israel has already enough nukes to destroy the world five times over (too late).

And they're one of only 3 countries with nukes that won't sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and the only country that won't even admit they've got them even though we all know they do. That makes them a serious risk to every man, woman and child on this planet. Yet they spit the dummy out the pram because Iran wants to build nuclear power stations, there's still no proof of them having anywhere near the capability to build nuclear weapons, and at least Iran hs agreed to sign the NPT. Double standards much.

B. Israel is the only country in the middle east with western ideology.
The muslim countries on the other hand want to destroy the US and its western allies, and they still live in the middle ages.

Hmmm seems you need some edumacation.

McDonalds in the middle ages?

Did they have night clubs in the middle ages?
Lebanese Mega Club

How about these lovely middle agean *ahem* Egyptian woman
Miss Egypt

And mega malls!
Proma Shopping Centre Iran

top topics

join