It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Witness, Mary Moorman, Finally Shares Her Story Almost 50 years After The Murder Of JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well I have a question why were people running up to the grassy knoll? was it becasue they were scared of the shots that were fired? or were they running that way because thats where they thoughts the shots were coming from?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Well I have a question why were people running up to the grassy knoll? was it becasue they were scared of the shots that were fired? or were they running that way because thats where they thoughts the shots were coming from?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1f13cafdbc7.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe most people suspected actual shots originating from this location thus why so many (see above image) people immediately ran here. Mary herself didn't run to the knoll though, she also claims to not know where the shots came from. Jean Hill on the other hand claims to have heard shots from the knoll and she did investigate herself albeit briefly according to Mary's interview.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Mary did mention that she hadn't looked at the picture up to that point.

No she didn't at all.

She said that she took the photo home with her on the 22nd, arriving home at appropriately 6pm. It was at around half past 12 that night that secret service men knocked on the door and asked for the photo which she handed over after verifying who they were. It was returned to her fine shortly afterwards. She claims the photo was taken away from her a few more times before it actually came back to her damaged. So yes, yes she did get a look at the picture.

She has the image, albeit the damaged one, to this very day also.

This video just brings up more unanswered questions

Not really. Mary confirms a lot of interesting things for us. Particularly that the car did slow to an almost stop for example. The fact more than one shot occurred around the time the fatal head shot struck showing the commission lied as well as more.

This interview is very interesting, in my opinion and it does answer at least some of my own personal question.

It certainly doesn't make things harder.

I'm watching the last video ,and again I ask does Mary think she still has the original picture?

It's because she does have it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I found this vid on youtube that seems to show a gunman... I wonder if we will ever know what really happened there!
edit on 7-6-2011 by ParAvion because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow! What a post and what effort on your part!
Thanks so much for your thread!!!
So incredible!!!
S&F!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wonderful thread! S&F. I've just finished watching all of the videos and the one thing that sticks in my mind is that there was such a short time period from when she went to the press room and then ran out for a minute to grab the newspaper (if I heard correct, it was maybe half an hour in total?) and yet, there it was "EXTRA" , it said - and the shooting of the President was the headline. They both agreed that it was a VERY short time. Amazing!

edit on 7-6-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Great job, S & F from me!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The paper part is what struck me, that cant be right?
she must have the times wrong or meant a flyer or something.....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I haven't watched all the parts. From the 4 parts I have watched, I like it. The only thing is she heard only 3 shots fired. Not to discount her recollection because as things happen, the details get muddy. For example, late last week we had some school buses that were set on fire, I heard explosions, but can't remember how many I did hear. With her account of the timing of the gun fire, when was Gov. Connelly hit? I watched a documentary on the magic bullet theory that was made in Australia. It showed that one bullet could do the damage as claimed. Do I believe it? I would like to but am still a skeptic. I don't want to derail this discussion. Like most everyone, I want the facts and am asking these questions out of respect for her and JFK. That is why I am watching her interview; to gain another perspective of that fateful day. This response is only the second time I posted here on ATS and I do not want to get into trouble. This is a wonderful site.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been to Dealy Plaza and walked around the area. It is possible that some one with an AR-15 could have been behind the fence. No need to recharge the rifle unlike Oswald's rifle and witnesses said they saw the man break down his rifle. An AR15 has two pins to push to be able to separate the upper and lower receivers. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
very cool interview, no terribly earth-shattering revelations but nice eye witness account of history

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

what a strange interview,she surely didn't volunteer to elaborate on any information?she sounded more like a lawyer/witness on the stand....odd.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that she has told this story so many times that she has no emotion on the subject anymore. This might explain the lawyer/witness feeling.

The one question I have is that if her story has anything close to the truth, even to cast doubt on the Warren Report in any form, why is she still alive?

Did they think she wasn't credible enough and no one would believe her? Were there just enough inconsistencies in her account to allow for any future cross examinations to win out, even if they used a lie to discredit her?

Still so many questions but I hope that someday, somehow the truth will come out.

If it proves an assassination on an American President by his own people is possible, it would shake the very foundations of America and many would finally wake up to the fact that all is not what it seems.

Next, Gulf of Tonkin.

S&F

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

I found this vid on youtube that seems to show a gunman... I wonder if we will ever know what really happened there!
edit on 7-6-2011 by ParAvion because: spelling

That colorized Gunman looks like Alex Jones peeking around the corner.

First thought I had. lol

Sorry, had to say it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wached six of the seven parts. One of the most interesting things is she takes apart Jean Hill's story fairly devestatingly. On all accounts, not just one or two. Either Jean Hill was being honest and experienced an entirely different worldview than Mary Ann here, or Mary is telling an accurate story and Hill was trying to make herself more of a "player" in the events. Thanks for the thread, and because of it I was lucky to be one of the first 300 people to witness this interview on the web from the woman who heard Jackie Kennedy say "Oh my God, he's been shot" in person.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is all confusing. What is the conclusion?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As an ex newspaper printer I can state that to produce a printed Newspaper in the time that the witness stated is impossible. In those days we printed from either Letterpress or Offset lithography. Either method required at least one hour to produce a printing plate or shell.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eddiebelfast

To add to what eddie just said, it required a person to physically place all the letters if I'm not mistaken?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-6-2011 by SerialLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

It's exceptional threads like this as to why I became a member of ATS a long time ago....

Star and flagged.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

I found this vid on youtube that seems to show a gunman

If you look at the Orville Nix film, the opposite film from where Adrian Zapruder was situated, we can also make out what looks like a gunman taking aim. Here's the video:

I'm looking to take the original of this film and analyse it frame by frame to see whether the figure (assuming it is a figure) moves also.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join