It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you ever told the world is an illusion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

It was an interesting video, wasn't it?

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
we all need braindamage, it makes us unique

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have been enlightened today on what some have meant with the world being illusionary. It is the fact that matter isn''t what matter seems in the sense that what seems solid can be bend.

for example a cup is solid but can be twisted in all ways. That what is solid can be fluidlike so it can be changed in form. What one perceives as what the world is is true, but it is also true in different forms.

It's like it was told in the bible that by having faith a mountain can be moved. The mountain seems very heavy but by faith it can be moved. Faith changes the properties of matter.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Everything you see is in a constant state of vibration that's the illusion of solidity

Nicolas cage in The sorcerer's apprentice

Yep.....saw that movie. Now to set something on fire with your mind. Go on....just imagine the molecules of a piece of paper. Make them move faster and faster......

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
With faith any thing is possible. But do not kill, do not steel etc.

With faith we heal.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Everything you see is in a constant state of vibration that's the illusion of solidity

Nicolas cage in The sorcerer's apprentice

Yep.....saw that movie. Now to set something on fire with your mind. Go on....just imagine the molecules of a piece of paper. Make them move faster and faster......

Peace

I've seen that done by using chi energy, a couple of bbc journalists interviewed a guy who could set paper alight.... or give you a nasty electrical shock. I can't remember the name of the documentory but it's on utube somewhere.
This "reality is an illusion" really mucks around with the old common sense hardwired into us.
It's like you telling me that black is white.... believe me..... have faith, but when one delves into quantum physics and realizes that everything is based on frequency and vibration, then a new view point emerges.

Like water, cold or low frequency - Ice, higher frequency - liquid, higher still - steam.
I believe the Universe is kinda like that, at certain frequencies of energy, realms are formed were energy takes form into matter, and consciousness, possibly being another form of energy, can interact with these realms.
Thus, the higher the frequency of consciousness, the higher different realms it can interact with.

Make any sense??
probably not

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join