It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can my brother join?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Can my brother join the forum? I don't know if it would be allowed, since we would have the same IP address, even though we are completely different people. Also, I'm worried that he might post something stupid and get banned, but I don't want to get punished for something I didn't even do. So if you see a second account coming from my IP address and he posts stuff about how awesome Galbadia Garden is or how he likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer, that isn't me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol....

Just lol...

and no... in that case i wouldnt let your brother join due to embarrassment it might cause you...

Unless this is all just a free card for you to troll and not get into trouble for it

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dude, I just saw your post on NMA! Small internet, huh?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Buffy's my hero. If he's half as awesome as you, he'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
Dude, I just saw your post on NMA! Small internet, huh?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

Indeed. And this very small internet is the one I'm trying to introduce my brother too. He's not of age yet, since he's not 13 yet, so legally he can't join any forums. But after seeing a few 11 and 12 year olds on Bungie.net, I realized that kids these days do NOT wait until they are 13 years old to join forums, so I'm educating him on how to join them and properly post like a normal member, so that way once he turns 13, he'll be able to post on them like a pro.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robinthehood
Buffy's my hero. If he's half as awesome as you, he'll be fine.

who'd a thunk there'd be a TWO robins in the same troll hood!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Two Robin Hoods? Now I've seen everything.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

This forum's not big enough for both of us. I humbly step down.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by robinthehood

Or you guys could team up and steal twice as much.

You know what I never got about Robin Hood, what happens when he steals so much, that the people he's giving the money to become wealthier than the people he steals from? Does he steal from them?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Me and my brother live together and both have an ATS account so I don't think that is any problem.. Ok, in case of an IP ban you are in trouble, just ask the little bugger to behave himself.

top topics

join