It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hillary Have a Lesbian Connection to Weinergate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
get ready for this bombshell !!

MSM controversies never cease !

floydreports.com...

People are motivated to follow their darker instincts by lust for money, power, or sex.

In mid-2007, rumors started to circulate about Huma Abedin a stunningly beautiful staffer working for Hillary Clinton. The wagging tongues of Washington asked logical questions about Huma.

If Hillary is bisexual (as had long been thought and occasionally uttered in public), what is the nature of her relationship with the dark eyed enchanting Abedin, a young lady from a strict Muslim family?

Is the fact that Huma was never seen twice in the same designer outfit and lived in a $649,000 condo explainable because she was trading sexual favors with Hillary for a fabulous lifestyle?

If so what does that make Huma?

How did Huma, whose government salary was listed as $9,999, live as she did?

where does this story go ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Are you suggesting Hillary has a weiner?
I don't get the connection.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Wow....not sure whether to categorize this as Wild Speculation or political 'Slash Fiction'

Whatever you'd like to call it's obviously based on nothing more than a creative mind with too much time, and whom has a very obvious political bias.

At least the Wiener story had a picture to back it up!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

She does not have a wiener, that is a conspiracy theory.

But she does have a tongue.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Haha...wtf are you on? "Lesbian Connection"...do you know what a lesbian is?

edit on 6-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Wow....not sure whether to categorize this as Wild Speculation or political 'Slash Fiction'

Whatever you'd like to call it's obviously based on nothing more than a creative mind with too much time, and whom has a very obvious political bias.

At least the Wiener story had a picture to back it up!!

i would say it is "Splash Fiction".

as we see, some people will stop at nothing for a good story !

edit on Jun-06-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i wish i hadnt seen this thread

the thought or image of hilary swappin spit with another woman is downright disturbing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

She does not have a wiener, that is a conspiracy theory.

But she does have a tongue.

might give a whole new meaning to

HillaryGate !

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Some circumstantial evidence is presented, but I honestly don't care one way or the other.

I would, however, like to see some pics of "the dark eyed enchanting Abedin," the "stunningly beautiful staffer." To help, uh, make up my mind. Yeah...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Disturbing. I don't see why it is wrong if she went for some other woman.

I am not troubled by her personal habits. Her decisions that affect you and me are a cause for concern.

She is reading off a CIA script like Obama. Wait a minute, there is a knock on the door.

Oh no! Oh f**king no!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What a dang waste of breathe. She is what she is. Stop this angry crap. She is better than you or me. Hillary is a great person.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Some circumstantial evidence is presented, but I honestly don't care one way or the other.

I would, however, like to see some pics of "the dark eyed enchanting Abedin," the "stunningly beautiful staffer." To help, uh, make up my mind. Yeah...

a stunning photo here

www.whorunsgov.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
What a dang waste of breathe. She is what she is. Stop this angry crap. She is better than you or me. Hillary is a great person.

She might be better than me, but what makes her better than you?

A simple question.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

i dont have problems with lesbians imma dude

when they are hot and hilary is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Do your own research. The information is out there. Come to your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Still don't see what this has to do with weinergate? Is the implication that Hillary sent pix of Weiner's weener to this staffer? No. That can't be it. The other way 'round perhaps? No. That can't be right either. That Weiner sent his pix to both? Boy--that must have turned them on. Yeah. That's gotta be it....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think the OP is suggesting that Anthony Weiner has been serving as Huma's "beard"* (see description below for those who don't know the term) by marrying her so that she can easily continue a relationship with Hillary and have less suspicion on her, while he continues to have whatever relationships he wants on the side. It's the kind of agreement that's fine and works well for everyone so long as neither member of the arrangement is 'outed' in some way. It's not a bad theory.

My best friend is a lesbian who is not out to her parents or family (save one of her cousins who is herself bisexual) and I've served as her beard with them on many occasions and at various family functions. Also, she's long heard the rumors about Hillary in the lesbian community (and they are just rumors), so it maybe be true.

*Beard - "Beard is a slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date, romantic partner, or spouse either to conceal infidelity or to conceal one's sexual orientation. The term can be used in heterosexual and homosexual contexts, but with increasing acceptance of gay culture, references to beards are seen in mainstream television and movies as well as other entertainment." - (from wikipedia)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I heard that Kevin Collins caught syphilis from sodomizing a Yak while on a sex-tourism trip in Nepal.

it's on the internet now, it's GOT to be true!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well, I'll say this. If she IS a lesbian, then it is a shattering loss to all male-kind.

'Cause... nom nom.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Hillary is a great person.
True, very true. But we just don't know what planet that would be true on..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join