It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Illuminati the Free Masons and the Zionists worship Satan are they Satanists is there any evi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Do the Illuminati the Free Masons and the Zionists worship Satan are they Satanists is there any evidence of this besides the Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove/Cremation of Care ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
bro...to understand this you need to realise that they do not think what they are doing is wrong!

look i`ll sum it up...

satan (or whatever name) is said to be the light...ie the sun.....the fallen angel...

now where the masonic interns get confused is where they have an analogy and ideology of the struggle of "the light" over the cold dark.....therefore changing the role of satan to an honorable creator of light....

so they then begin to believe that everyone is lied to and that they have the real knowledge of the light.

thats how its done...ITS ALL SUN WORSHIP...A BLUEPRINT FROM ANCIENT EGYPT...USED FOR ONE SOLE REASON....THE DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE!

peace....and dont be confused and have faith...
edit on 6-6-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

i can give more info in a few
BUT
this is what i can say now in interest of time.

when people say that, they obviously come from a christian stand point,
in such a case, if its not god, its satan.

its not as much what what they worship, its about what they claim to worship that is the lie.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
lol No. From what I gather, the Illuminati was founded in Bavaria in 1776 by a group of "enlightened" intellectuals who were eventually forced to go underground when the government banned the operation of all secret societies. Whether or not they still exist and exactly what they've done is debated. Personally, I just use "Illuminati" to describe whatever secret organization it is that happens to be involved in mass, global corruption. Its a fact that secret societies do exist and nobody really knows what they're up to. We also know for a fact that no government is exempt from corruption. Money is everything and politicians aren't always the richest people. Even our own government could be targeted by an extremely wealthy "mafia" and steered according to an agenda if the Elite had enough money to go around. I guess the only conspiracy in question is whether all of the known gangs/mafias answer to somebody even higher than them and are secretly cooperating with a bigger agenda.

Freemasons have nothing to do with Satanism. Just a bunch of people (usually old) getting together to find ways of helping out their community. You can research "Svali" for a testimony by some shady woman who claims she was forced into the Illuminati at a young age. She says they are blatantly Satanic in nature but, then again, she never provides any evidence. Not so much as a few names of the higher-ups. And how convenient of her to avoid criticism by concealing her identity...

I do believe in an Illuminati-type organization that has a more sinister agenda for the world, but I don't think it has anything to do with Satan, demons, aliens, or reptilians. They're just greedy whores.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Order Of Freemasonary unequivocally and absolutely does not support either Satanism, The Dark Lord or the Dark Underworld and to continually equate them with the like is dead wrong.

new topics

top topics

join