It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annie Jacobsen: Russians Faked Roswell Crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm reading Witness To Roswell.. And also a few other books on Roswell.

Everything I have read about the incident and that time period.. It really would not surprise me...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Said it before on one of the 23 other threads about this particular book however i shall repeat it briefly here. If this was some author claiming it was indeed of alien origin they would have been de bagged and then ritually intellectually disemboweled and dismissed, for the basic mistakes they make in their simple understanding of the technology of the day and just being utterly wrong about basic terminology such a ^dirty bomb*.

I wouldn't be at surprised if, somewhere she makes the usual completely erroneous claim that the U2 photographed the missile silos on Cuba in 1962, the truth being it was the far less sexy Crusader, although had that been widely known at the time, it might have brought into question why the CIA was chucking millions of dollars on the albatross that was the U2 when its' 10 buck equivalent was doing just as good a job.

So far we have had, it's the Nazis, it's the Japanese and now it's the Russians. Who's next? The French? What was it, some kind of attempt to surrender in Vietnam by means of crashing a multi million franc craft into Roswell?

Maybe it was us Brits and we were just having a giggle and playing silly buggers. Or maybe it was made by the Swedish firm Saab and was some kind of incredibly labyrinthine joke that they have been secretly laughing about ever since. Is their anyone left who actually had something that could fly that hasn't been blamed for it?

The bit you really need to know about Roswell is the following...

In January 1947 the Brits were visited by something that invaded its' sovereign airspace, performed some unbelievable manouevers and then vanished from the Radar screens. When pressed for an explanation for this incursion by the scrambled egg wearing military and the PTB the Brits said... " It was a weather balloon"... Now, strangely enough the Brits passed their , then secret, report onto the Yanks in ... June 1947...The rest i leave to you to put together.

edit on 23-6-2011 by FireMoon because: grammar

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I feel, like saying
Thank you, sir !

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jdisgreat

How did she explain the "hover" tech?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
weirdnews.aol.com...

"Area 51; An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base," a new book by investigative reporter Annie Jacobsen, lifts the veil on this six-decade mystery and raises a more explosive possibility: Did former Soviet leader Josef Stalin recruit Josef Mengele, the Nazi "Angel of Death," to surgically alter children to look like aliens in 1947 to be part of the legendary Roswell, NM, UFO crash?

Interesting clip from this new book... seems that according to Annie Jacobsen, Stalin faked a UFO crash at roswell to scare the Americans into thinking that they were dealing with an alien invasion.

Thoughts?

It does not seem plausible. The most elaborate hoax in history and the Soviets picked the middle of no where in New Mexico to stage it? On the face of it, it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by jdisgreat

How did she explain the "hover" tech?

She doesn't. At one point she suggests that the Horten brothers might have been at work on a "saucer" at war's end, and that the invading Soviets might have seized their blueprints. A few pages later she is referring matter-of-factly to "the Horten brothers and their advanced flying saucer."

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

It's very interesting she never mentions Viktor Schauberger! I feel this supports my theory that she is trying to take us off the real trail... or being manipulated to.

Viktor Schauberger is the father of flying saucers. His tech also spawned the Nazi Bell. Both are self charging super capacitors. Capacitors are the key to antigravity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

The bit you really need to know about Roswell is the following...

In January 1947 the Brits were visited by something that invaded its' sovereign airspace, performed some unbelievable manouevers and then vanished from the Radar screens. When pressed for an explanation for this incursion by the scrambled egg wearing military and the PTB the Brits said... " It was a weather balloon"... Now, strangely enough the Brits passed their , then secret, report onto the Yanks in ... June 1947...The rest i leave to you to put together.

Good post!

I found the NICAP listing of the UK sighting, you're right, didn't know about that one!
www.nicap.org...

Very interesting. Do you have a reference to the report being transferred in June, and do you know if it was requested because of the June 24 Kenneth Arnold sighting, or the Roswell deal a week later? Or if it was coincidence?

EDIT: Oh, about the Russian link: I doubt it, too elaborate and easy to botch, and for what purpose?
edit on 23-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: Topic

top topics

<< 1   >>

join