It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no one seems to care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
no one seems to care anymore that the worst Nuke disaster has happened, is happening and no end in sight.
www.cnn.com... from the link got to love this

The nuclear group's new evaluation, released Monday, goes further than previous statements in describing the extent of the damage caused by an earthquake and tsunami on March 11.

Then the plan, what plan???

The announcement will not change plans for how to stabilize the Fukushima Daiichi plant, the agency said.

They are in full melt down!!!! as stated here, from the link

Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant experienced full meltdowns at three reactors in the wake of an earthquake and tsunami in March, the country's Nuclear Emergency Response Headquarters said Monday.

Just say you have no idea how to deal with it , in the mean time we will let it spew out radiation, I have one question, how soon before we glow in the dark????
edit on 6-6-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think of other words were used instead of melt down more would pay close attention. But since they are not hearing the words even tho clear as day they have their minds elsewhere. Its sad actually but I guess tis the way of the sleep. When I hear all 3 in melt down to me it sounds like massive amounts of radiation may be released into the atmosphere harming air and water and land creatures and that an explosion may occure. Also IO get the sense that many are hoping for it to just go away w/o fully understanding the effects of it globally.

thank you for the update smh

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. Many wont realize till the water and food becomes bitter. EA
Your smarter then this

edit on 6/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i was hopeful that this was not the case that it was over blown, sadly not the case ,a s far as an explosion ???? i just do not know.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Man, I try to show LOVE there even ask SOL/Sun to shine extra waves/ rays there I know it sounds silly, but it seems to be so out of controll and again I dont think many realise how serious it is due to them feeling distant from it. I really hope there will be a way to save Japan but I think people should leave there asap atleast for a few years till it is undercontroll.. I remember seeing chernobyl heart and how that mess effected the locals and can only imagine what occuring now. THESE SHOULDNT BE BUILT W/O FAIL SAFES IN PLACE TO EITHER ALLOW FOR THE SITE TO BE SUNK INTO A CASKET TYPE SHELTER. these shelters should be below ALL reactors. Again my friend until the clouds come a rising non are worried. Well some are they just need clear data.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many of my in-laws, who live in Iwaki-Fukushima, seem nearly oblivious to the true reality of the situation they face. My wife and I have acquired houses and land in Oregon in an attempt to get more family out of Japan. My uncle in law refuses to leave. He is a farmer and is intent to stand and protest. My sister in law has already made her way here, but she doesn't need a reason to travel. Others are simply going on with their normal lives in hopes that their government will get everything fixed. I used to trust the Japanese government, but now I see that they are not much different than the crap we have governing us here in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

no gov can be trusted just the way it is, I do hope you can get your loved ones out and to a safe place, hopefully their eyes are opened before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by tamusan

no gov can be trusted just the way it is, I do hope you can get your loved ones out and to a safe place, hopefully their eyes are opened before it is too late.

Yes I pray they do fined a way to detach, and its a hard transition but logic must shine thru for them to see its not going to get better no time soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i agree with you but there are some flaws, first the argument is there where fail safes in place just not back ups for the backs, second not just years but generations. best to say NO NUKES at all!! Not yelling, nor shouting but strongly stating a fact.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I totally understand you expressing your point bekod, we are good and I agree 0 nukes makes a safer environment for ALL the species here its sad they count on humanity to take care of bussiness and yet oil and radioactive materials seep in the oceans. And your right generations, see my mind trying to in itself rationalize the issue. Why considering how its long term effects will harm EA. Wish there was some tech that could clean this with one satilite scan, but I keep a hopeful heart even on the most extreme situations-like Pandoras box..
edit on 6/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

yes it would be nice to be able to close the box and seal it for ever but sadly that is not the case. We, man kind, will never learn to keep the lid closed, we must take a peek every now and then, even if it means the end of man kind, or earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i agree that it is not getting the attention that it deserves

at least they are not asking for money about it

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

give it time and they will, food , shelter, rebuilding, and water, unless they raise the safe exposure levels.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Lots of people still care.
The incident is not forgotten. It will come up again and again in the news, and in other ways, for years to come.

Just because the hysteria in the press has cooled a few notches doesn't mean its forgotten. People can only stay so worked up about anything for long if they aren't directly effected by it, But people will have cause to revisit this incident in their minds and lives for some time, and for some the wounds will never heal.

top topics

join