It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the capital of kasakhstan also the capital of the new world order?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

There are a lot of areas in Kazakhstan that you would term "crappy and poor" the energy city of Aktau for example,although being rebuilt still has a lot of typical decaying soviet era architecture,and once you look beyond the glitz and glamour of the new buildings in cities such as Atyrau and Almaty,you see that the roads and pavements are cratered like the lunar surface,street children beg for money on every corner,and the sanitary faciities in the main are appalling.
edit on 6-6-2011 by nake13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
New York has a similar "pyramid building", its sortof around the Chelsea area, or atleast you can see it from Union Square.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that the palace looks very similar to the White House but with a dome on top of it?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
New York has a similar "pyramid building", its sortof around the Chelsea area, or atleast you can see it from Union Square.

Ok.. Never heard of the new York one, but I know there are a few other modern pyramids around the world.. The louvre, Memphis arena, one in Dubai.. To name but a few.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The palace looks like the White House from the front.

It is an artist's job to attract patrons to the art, no? So, they've turned to symbolism to do that. Can't it be as simple as that?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Awesome thread. This is all really interesting. I think I counted 33 sunrays on that sun.(khaz flag) Symbolic?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They just held the asian games there in the winter. Not a very big thing for the west but it's pretty important in Asian terms. They are definately developing extreemly fast. house prices have gone up by over 10 times their value since 2005. I've been there twice as my wife is Kazak.

The thing my wife finds strange is that Almaty has always been the financial capital but the president decided to change it to Astana even though they have very extreeme temperatures there and it was relatively small.
It's a huge country and only a small population in comparison.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
its just a sponsored city...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by youwouldknow

Unfortunately there is only 32 sun rays on their flag, now if it was 33, we would probably be onto something.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokeythabear

Unfortunately there is only 32 sun rays on their flag, now if it was 33, we would probably be onto something.

Does the sun not count as one ray ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Th anti-christ comes from that area...also Gog and Magog....so anything is possible

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Astana is not strategically placed near any global geopolitical megacomplex so it cannot be any capital for NWO plan as London or Washington is more likely the location.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
President Nursultan Nazarbayev does seem to have a globalist outlook and looks to be sold on a NWO of some sort. And--as the OP pointed out--it is a pretty remote place to be building a lavish luciferian city.

President Nursultan Nazarbayev has put forward the initiative of holding a forum of world and traditional religions in the capital of Kazakhstan…aimed at establishing interdenominational dialogue…

...In a speech given on 15 December 2006...Nazarbayev stated he wished to join with Iran in support of a single currency for all Central Asian states. He intends to push the idea forward with Iranian President Ahmadinejad on an upcoming visit.

...Nazarbayev delivered his annual presidential address on 28 February 2007. He advocated membership in the World Trade Organization, the establishment of a Eurasian Customs Union, and discussed cooperation with foreign states in the "fight against terrorism and fight against epidemics and environmental disasters."[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

Dig into him a little more and he seems evermore new age and mystically inclined. So, all in all, the OPs hypothesis is intriguing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Start and flag...

Guess I know where I should be saving up to move the family to.
I am gonna stay put but I would love for my family to be safe if shtf.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Haha, yea I guess the sun could be considered the 33rd 'Master Ray'. More to the mystery!
edit on 6-6-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that picture of the Presidential Palace, I figured that there was a president who was not giving up power any time soon. Someone who obviously considers themselves to be a lifetime King.

so... the internet tells me...
Nursultan Abishuly Nazarbayev... won the 1991 presidential election on 1 December, winning 91.5% of the vote in an election in which no other candidate ran against him.[2]

As Nazarbayev has aged, he has expressed wishes that scientists discover a remedy for the process of ageing sooner rather than later... given an "elixir" he would continue his reign for another 10 years.

He is believed to have transferred at least $1 billion worth of oil revenues to his private bank accounts in other countries

In 2004 Transparency International ranked Kazakhstan 122nd (tied with several other nations) in its listing of 146 countries by level of corruption.

Reporters Without Borders rates it 162th (out of 178 countries) in its annual list of press freedom.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wow, that presidential palace is insane. Very interesting post. As for NWO HQs around the world, Kazakhstan was definitely not on my mind before.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Holy crap .I think you're on to something.

Comment from Infowars
www.infowars.com...

Fact is Zionazis believe the rest of us are “Goyem” – cattle, to be ruled over. Most of the so-called “jews” that invaded Palestine are Ashikanazis, descendents of the Khazars, a ruthless tribe that furnished mercenaries to various kingdoms in the first millenium. Their Emperor, who probably had some education, was horrified by the religion they had, which involved some kind of penis-worshipping cult. He decided to force everyone to adopt a new religion, Judaism being his final choice. That was in 700 AD. These people had no stake in the land of Palestine, they aren’t mentioned in the Bible as being from that area, so basically, they stole the land from it’s rightful owners. Before all this crap, the traditional Jewish people, descendents of the Biblical tribes, got along fine with their Arab neighbours. It was the Zionazis that drove peaceful people from their homes, their farms and their land. Just the fact they would gun down innocent, unarmed people like that, shows you what basTURDs they are, what villains they are. # Israehell!!!

Kazars were from Kazakhstan Hrmmm MAKES YOU WONDER.
Khazar Empire
The Jews some of them That are purportedly controlling this world. Their Original Descendence or ancestry is purportedly Kazakhstan this may explain some things.

Kazakhstan
edit on 7-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Does it look suspiciously designed from above like the DC does? Or like DIA?

How large of a space facility is near by, how long is the run way?

Where did the money come from for all that fancy ass #? At the end of the day always trace the money...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I work in construction in Masdar City at the moment, dont see much symbolism in the construction. To be honest the consultants at Fosters would be hard pushed to organise a p##s up in a brewery let alone take over the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join