It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the capital of kasakhstan also the capital of the new world order?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

You think it is the NWO capital because it has a rich history? I think I am missing the connection.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's a right hand within the triangle, the hand is one of the symbols of Man, the right hand would symbolize civilization so Civilized Man under the trinity of God, Man and Spirit. The stone globe would be the omphalos en.wikipedia.org..., the World Navel, meaning the heart of the world comes from Kazakstan.

If we look at ancient history and to give some truth behind the Aryan peoples, their ideas, society and culture was the pattern that was passed down to be shared amongst the European, Persian and Indian peoples, the Aryans came from the area that would one day become Kazakstan....So in conclusion, the ancestral, cultural and spiritual home of the people who created the NWO has made a capital on earth that mimics the capital in heaven...As above, so below.

Great success!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by Misterlondon

You think it is the NWO capital because it has a rich history? I think I am missing the connection.

Im suprised you missed the point of the thread, I thought it was quite clear. It is the fact of a brand new capital city (which was changed from a previous one) built a remote location on earth, the architecture in some of the new buildings are clearly esoteric and are symbols of what are believed to also, be the symbols allegedly used by certain secret societies. These same societies are also said to be behind the new world order conspiracy.
In my title I only asked the question.. Is it the new capital? I didn't state anywhere it was. IMO it is a strong candidate along with London, Washington and Paris to name but a few.. That is, If these guys do actually exsist..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Great thread MrLondon, and thanks to MischeviousElf too, on the thread from last year.

Astana seems to be in a great location for a variety of reasons. High ground, far from the potential ravages of changing sea levels, etc. Could be someone is planning ahead, hoping for long-term survival.

I like to look at these things from different angles too, not just the obvious.

First, the name. It means "Capitol" in Kazakh, sure, but what a nice anagram when looked at from Russian, Satana. Hmmm. Anyway, not sure if anyone else mentioned this yet, but historically, Astana is sort of a generic term for "shrine", or place where a saint's final resting place is, where pilgrims might come to pay honor.

But it's "new"...Or is it? Coud it be that "someone's" remains are in Astana, or that one day the remains of a great person will be buried there? Certainly, some have suggested this could be the case, with Nazerbayev, just planning ahead for his own place in the pantheon.

My personal interest in more along the religious lines, the "Pyramid of Peace".

Every three years, representatives of the world's religions come to meet in the circular chamber at the top of the pyramid, and discuss "our" future.

Well, the next one is in 2012. For those who like the UFO connection, and have heard of BlueBeam, then 2012 fits right in.

The pieces of the puzzle begin to fit together pretty well actually. A new "world" religion seems to be in the works. The groundwork has already been laid. UFO / aliens could be the impetus to a kind of "unification", once a "bigger picture" is "revealed".

JR

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well your introduction is interesting but I think that you will need to read a certain book. The book that you will need to read is "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler. FREE PDF DOWNLOAD. Once you have read the book you will understand where Zionism and Nazism are coming from and how Zionism and Nazism are the emerging "New World Order". Please read the book because without it you will be unable to connect up the dots. For most people Zionism and Nazism are entirely completely opposite to each other. The majority cannot see the connection. In 1982 I were given a copy of it to read by my university professor as material for my thesis paper. I eventually written my thesis based on it and another book which I think that you need to read "Britain and the United States in Bible Prophecy" by Ambassador Amstrong of the now defunct but once very strong Worldwide Church of God of Pasadena California USA. Copies of it might be available if you ask at a reference library. Library can obtain copy of it for you for a symbolic fee. Amazon could have it too ? Unfortunately my copy ended up being stolen by thieves who stolen my entire collection. I used to have some very interesting books.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheerfulnihilist
It's a right hand within the triangle, the hand is one of the symbols of Man, the right hand would symbolize civilization so Civilized Man under the trinity of God, Man and Spirit. The stone globe would be the omphalos en.wikipedia.org..., the World Navel, meaning the heart of the world comes from Kazakstan.

If we look at ancient history and to give some truth behind the Aryan peoples, their ideas, society and culture was the pattern that was passed down to be shared amongst the European, Persian and Indian peoples, the Aryans came from the area that would one day become Kazakstan....So in conclusion, the ancestral, cultural and spiritual home of the people who created the NWO has made a capital on earth that mimics the capital in heaven...As above, so below.

Great success!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

Good stuff!!!!! Was trying to find the real esoteric meanings behind them.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just thought of an interesting point, i'll research into it when i get home and can read the entire thread but how far is kazakhstan above sea level, if someone would want this place to be the center of the NWO in the future , what if the increase in sea levels like in a few hundred years would have any impact on the country. If not it would be an ideal place imo

Edit: already been mentioned by JR
edit on 7-6-2011 by daveyboy1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was not surprised that someone could figure that Astana as a NWO capital since the symbolism of its architecture is let say this openly masonic. Despite many thing was told in this thread you would not understand what is going about in Kazakhstan in fact because the knowledge of majority of you is limited to knowing this man.

Ali G know also as Borat

But he is not the the case. In fact this is about completely different man.

Him

Nursultan Nazarbayev

Wikipedia

This man is president of Kazakhstan since 1991 when CCCP collapsed so in fact since the beginning of Kazakhstan and where the president is in power for the twenty years something says to me that there is something wrong with their democracy
We should probably called him a king.

All this masonic symbolism and that speculation about NWO, airports for UFO is the same story about his oddity. He is also a greatest poet and play writer and have also may other grate talents or just only he thing he have. He never hide his sympathy for masons, he probably is a great fan of all conspiracy theories, UFO etcetera and he has money to buy such toys like this pyramids to gain attention to him. He dream about power and being recognizable as a important world lieder but the way he is doing this makes him only funny and bizarre.

In some way he is very similar to many of the users of this forum because of his personal hobbies and I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone to reed ATS for him to keep him updated with the best stories. He mus be so happy now that someone at last come up withe idea that Astana could be capital of NWO. He imprinted this dream in their architecture and city plan with so bold text and finally he get someone attention
So now he could concentrate on his next goal and start making crop circles lol

edit on 7-6-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
The biggest problem with this theory is the idea that smart people would go live there ON PURPOSE.

Have you see the weather there? I have a family member working there, and it is such rough going that his family did not go with him. It's not a great place.

ever consider what a major flood might do to change that? and if they foresee it coming they will be prepared...

The DIA is a good example, its at a mile up... parts for Kazakistan are above a mile. Plus if there is known natural resorces of major importance there they will drill there after the flood... its all kinda there... plus its unknown... those monuments are of incredible detail which adds to the mystery of all of it...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The tent design is the same as those at the Denver Airport (also a Masonic construction). Have you seen the empty cities built in China some in the middle of no where? Brand spanking new, hundreds of buildings, glistening streets, nice gardens and parks... just one thing. NO PEOPLE.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is certainly a theme to the NWO construction projects. They appear to REALLY be expecting tsunamis and low level destruction just like in the movie 2012. This could also explain China's empty cities all prepared for someone in Mongolia.

Now that it is becoming obvious that many of us will be left for destruction until they get down to their 300 million out of 6 billion population level, what does that mean for those of us not invited into the empty cities and forts?

Those not invited just die in the civil wars or environmental impact. Is that it?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are these Chinese construction projects the result of the largest economic transfer of power from the United States to China in just a short 30 years? Now that the US is just about gutted of all economic hope (each family now owes 530,000.00 each to cover US national debt obligations and growing) whats next?

I can tell you what's next. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Whats next for us is what is happening in Libya now. What can unemployed, hopeless Americans do but turn to war? Each against his neighbor?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The United States of America is the victim of the largest gang rape without lubrication in the history of this side of the galaxy. That is what we are dealing with here. The US has been emptied. The vaults have been emptied. It is like the bank manger coming in in the morning to find a few pieces of paper on the vault floor. That is what just happened to America (over a 30 year period). It was looted and it went to build empty cities in China.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
The tent design is the same as those at the Denver Airport (also a Masonic construction). Have you seen the empty cities built in China some in the middle of no where? Brand spanking new, hundreds of buildings, glistening streets, nice gardens and parks... just one thing. NO PEOPLE.

www.businessinsider.com...

actually those cities are proven to have people in, just looks like it doesnt by the pictures

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by vermonster

Holy crap .I think you're on to something.

Comment from Infowars
www.infowars.com...

Fact is Zionazis believe the rest of us are “Goyem” – cattle, to be ruled over. Most of the so-called “jews” that invaded Palestine are Ashikanazis, descendents of the Khazars, a ruthless tribe that furnished mercenaries to various kingdoms in the first millenium. Their Emperor, who probably had some education, was horrified by the religion they had, which involved some kind of penis-worshipping cult. He decided to force everyone to adopt a new religion, Judaism being his final choice. That was in 700 AD. These people had no stake in the land of Palestine, they aren’t mentioned in the Bible as being from that area, so basically, they stole the land from it’s rightful owners. Before all this crap, the traditional Jewish people, descendents of the Biblical tribes, got along fine with their Arab neighbours. It was the Zionazis that drove peaceful people from their homes, their farms and their land. Just the fact they would gun down innocent, unarmed people like that, shows you what basTURDs they are, what villains they are. # Israehell!!!

Kazars were from Kazakhstan Hrmmm MAKES YOU WONDER.
Khazar Empire
The Jews some of them That are purportedly controlling this world. Their Original Descendence or ancestry is purportedly Kazakhstan this may explain some things.

Yes, I agree....Misterlondon is definitely onto something with this intriguing post and awesome research!

The last symbol in the Bible is about "New Jerusalem" and when you put that together with the background of the Kazars as the actual origins of the people who took over Jerusalem....well, it seems to make a lot of sense that Kazakhstan would be the place of the "New Jerusalem".

The description of New Jerusalem says it will be a walled city. Perhaps this is a reference to it being landlocked.

I do suspect that this has all been scripted and planned for a very long time. It has been billed as the "Divine Plan of the Ages". British Israel is purported to be the root of it all. Events are following this Masonic script. The divine plan is actually christian communism. The outline of the plan and how they intend to bring it about is very well detailed in a book entitled "The Union Jack".

And knowing how All Roads Lead to Rome....how is this for continuity.....
Kazar....Kaiser....Czar...Caesar

Kaiser is the German title meaning "Emperor", .... Like the Russian Czar it is directly derived from the Latin Emperors' title of Caesar, which in turn is derived from the personal name of a branch of the gens (clan) Julia, to which Gaius Julius Caesar, the forebear of the first imperial family, belonged. .... this word, although ultimately sharing the same Latin origin, is derived from the Greek Kaisar, not the German Kaiser.[1]

The Holy Roman Emperors (962–1806) called themselves Kaiser, combining the imperial title with that of Roman King (assumed by the designated heir before the imperial coronation); they saw their rule as a continuation of that of the Roman Emperors and used the title derived from the title Caesar to reflect their supposed heritage.

---wiki

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Im a kazakh. So I know about my country more than all of you guys here. But, yeah, I was surprised what people talk about capital of Kazakhstan... I don`t know is that true or not. But I hope, that it is not Illuminati. I really hope.

But it`s nonsense, that u though Kazakhstan is poor and undeveloped country. It is problem with school education, I guess. Coz after watch 'Borat" u think like that. Only now u google and discovered that actually it was not Kazakhstan?? The country is #9 of the largest countries in the world and located on the middle of the map! How come before people around the world did not know this country???!!!

About Asian WINTER Games 2011... It was held in Almaty and Astana. Maybe the country was choose coz MEDEO is the highest skating ring in the world and largest in the Asia?? And the weather suitable for WINTER GAMES?

It is strange for me, that u talking bout our army... We r normal country, and please respect it. If wanna talk bout Astana, talk. But not about all people there. By the way, ASTANA means CAPITAL in kazakh language.
If u think, Its illuminati capital, up to you...coz Im not sure about it... =( But don`t assume everything bout this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join