It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION MODS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi mods sorry if im going about the wrong way here but im unsure how to report a technical fault. When im signed in every members date joined is listed as my date of birth and every date of when a thread or reply is posted is also my date of birth. It seems that instead if giving correct dates whenever there is a date for anything on the site for some reason it always appears as my date of birth and not the actual date.

Can this be corrected? I Wanted to find out when a thread was posted recently, but they all sat 02/02/1987 and the only thing thats right appears to be the time I think?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Are you sure you are just not omnipotent and not existing at birth on every plane of existence?

Either that or the boards are funny, but thats a coverup. You're omnipotent!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Try this as it may work...

Shut down your computer,go to bed and have a sleep/rest,approx 8 hours

Stay away from funny cigarettes and throw that Ground Hog Day DVD in the bin,restart computer?

Or it could be a glitch.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeah it's a glitch.

Here, go to "TOOLS" up top. Then find the tab called "Complaint".

Click that and copy paste your post there and maybe add a few more details if you know of anything.

The more information you can provide the easier it will be for them to fix the issue.

Hopefully they can get you fixed up soon so you can get back into the fight.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanksmate I will do

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

If you click on Tools and look at your basic profile information, check the box with the date format.
If you put a date in that box, that date will show for you every time. Instead of entering a specific date enter how you want the dates to appear: mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yy, etc....

I saw a post a week or two with this same problem & the above seemed to be the solution.

Hope that helps!
OiO

top topics

join