It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ShapeSHIFTERS are Real My story please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have had two experiences with people whose eyes seem to shine like those videos of reptilians on youtube. 5 years ago I saw my neighbors eye shine like a cats eye does when the light hits it in the right way. This woman was absolutely bat crazy and was trying to get me in trouble with the police. She was watching me through the windows when I saw her eyes glint and shine like a cats eye does when the light hits it right. I chalked it up to maybe becuase she collected cats and maybe she had contact lenses on that made this happen. The second time was a few months ago when i was at a lecture and the guys eyes glinted like a cats eye does. He was very rude to me and told me to leave the place even when i said or did nothing negative. I am very worried that I may be followed and studied. Some very strange things have happened such as black cars parked in front of my house. i want to know if there are these beings living among us do the human portion of them know about the reptillian nature? What do you think about the possibility of having nonhuman neighbors. The colors of the shine was like a cats but a more white color.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do you have other neighbours that have experienced this too? I'm sure there are others that have also feared them

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think you should watch "They Live" the movie.

I wonder which came first, the reptile theory or the movie in question,
hmmm.

And no, I have never experienced this phenomenon,
and I am very perceptive, and very much human.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think you are taking isolated incidences of strangeness and coming to very abstract conclusions.

"cat eyes" + neighbor hood cats = Reptilians

I'm not saying they aren't, but this is not enough to come to this conclusion. I would say that your neighbor is a crazy cat lady and that other person was a douchebag. Relax and don't pay so much attention to the negative people in your life. Focus on the positive and spray those cats with the water hose if they bother you.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

You're paranoid.....

there's no such thing as shapeshifters and reptilian-beings !!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
hey man...i saw an officer in jail...in maimi....he was starring....white haired, fifty something....the light in the room changed for a a second and i saw movement below the skin of his eye....as if it blinked sideways.....he had normal blue eyes...but it was below the surface of the whole eye....he looked so lifeless...he looked sort of vunerable and passive, but he snarled at an inmate in a really dogged evil way....

if anything they are grafted, manufactured clones....by an evil scientist who wants to rule the world...no aliens...more like souless vessels made for destruction.

peace
edit on 5-6-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Geez...You would think by now that black cars would be obvious. They should switch to ice cream trucks as to not alert you of their presence.

You seem to doubt your own observations by coming onto this board, telling us they are real, and then asking us if its possible. I'm not here to tell you what to believe but certainly give every possible explanation a thought.

Try getting to know her. Offer to help her with something and do it with respect. You never now what you might find out.

What you see isn't always what you get...

~Glu

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So... let me get this straight. You have met a couple weird people in your life who have strange eyes, and you automatically assume that it is because they are evil humanoid reptiles from space disguised as humans? I'm not sure I follow your logic on this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by pellian

You're paranoid.....

there's no such thing as shapeshifters and reptilian-beings !!!!

Bluemirage, calling someone "paranoid" for their beliefs is not proper here on ATS. Everyone, especially here on ATS, has their own point of view and own experiences, and simply calling someone "paranoid" is not the way to go. Maybe a paragraph explaining WHY you feel there is no such thing as shapeshifters would have been a better route. I may not believe in shapeshifters myself, but I'm not one to call someone paranoid. Just sayin'.

edit on 5-6-2011 by ghr54321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Give me a good explanation why somebodies eye would shine.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
maybe an eye transplant from a komodo dragon?

2nd.

sOOrry
edit on 5-6-2011 by rbnhd76 because: for b n a smart uhh donkey

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've seen crazy things too, trust me...you really can't give anyone your experience, all you can do is feed of of it and grow.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'd say being called paranoid is the least of the OPs worries. seriously, how do you manage to convince yourself of this sort of thing?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmm well, my step-father's eye shines like that. He is also blind in that eye - although you wouldn't know it by just looking at him. sometimes when the light hits a certain way it reflects.

It'd be a bit more rational to assume the reflecting may be attributed to some eye condition and start trying to rule that out first IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here is my experience ......about 5 years ago I was walking down a hill in downtown Seattle.....it was a clear sunny day....as I passed a couple walking on the same sidewalk in the opposite direction.....(I was thinking about the existence of aliens ...particularly reptilians) these 2 people as they passed me... took off their sunglasses and gazed at me intently ....the pupils of their eyes were like cat eyes....I will never forget this. I don't speak of this much to anyone...but it really did happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oh they definatly exist. I tried a breathing technique on someone I suspected was a reptillian in traffic one time a few years back, this technique has been proven to take down their human appearance and show their true form. As I was shining love and light and breathing this technique at this individual- they began driving eratically all over the road, and then quickly exited off of the highway. While this in no way proves to anyone else it was a reptillian, I know otherwise. The car had high masonic markings and tags. And the woman in it looked really strange. Anyways- here is a link to the breathing technique should you ever feel brave enough to try this in person

educate-yourself.org...

THE BREATHING TECHNIQUE:

It works better if you take your shoes off, but it works anyway. Two or more people doing this method at the same time make it a lot more powerful.

What you do: you just shut your eyes and think of someone you love and charge yourself with infinite love if you know what I AM talking about. Take at least 3 deep breaths and filling your whole heart area with this LOVE and then on the last exhale imagine the energy going to the man/woman/reptilian you are aiming at and as you send the energy out say the word YAHWEH. Keep doing over and over and over.

If the man/woman is reptoid she/he will start to act very nervous, strange and clumsy, dropping things, etc almost like they are having a spasm. This means that they are having a real hard time maintaining their human form. And watch for the left eye becoming bigger, and extended out slightly from the skull, huge black circles under the eyes or the eyes rolling like in cartoons and of course, people wearing dark sunglasses inside the stores.

top topics

join