It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSDR: Fluoride THE MOST TOXIC Substance for Humans! New+History!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fluorine compounds or fluorides are listed by the US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) as among the top 20 of 275 substances posing the most significant threat to human health.

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

Click to Read One of the Best Documented Articles Regarding Fluoride

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Someone posted a table of many different commercial brands of food, beverage, and alcohol regarding the parts per million of fluoride ions in them. I think they tested a few local tap water sources which was something in the range of 20-40. On the other hand, white and red wine were in the range of 300-350 ppm lol!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

How is that "one of the best documented articles" about fluoride. It was a blog post. One with pictures of swastikas on water towers....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nazis didn't use fluoride in the camps. Just ask any former prisoner how much drinking water was even available for them to drink.

This internet rumour makes it sound like they had big barrels of drinking water for all the prisoners to drink freely, but that it had fluoride in it. Simply, not true.

If you want something demonized, associate it with Nazis. That's the first rule of smear campaigns.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

S&F. I hate flouride. Get rid of this harmful garbage in our water. How long must this falsehood continue?

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Nazis didn't use fluoride in the camps. Just ask any former prisoner how much drinking water was even available for them to drink.

This internet rumour makes it sound like they had big barrels of drinking water for all the prisoners to drink freely, but that it had fluoride in it. Simply, not true.

If you want something demonized, associate it with Nazis. That's the first rule of smear campaigns.

You actually don't need a smear campaign for fluoride, its toxic, plain and simple. The risks have repeatedly been shown to be worse than the benefits. The REAL subject is "what right does the government have to fluoridate your tap water"?
edit on 5-6-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Well, believe what you want. I'll believe it when I see a single victim of normal levels of fluoridation. I've lived in a fluoridated community since 1967 and there's never been one victim. The government does a lot of things they have no right to do, like prohibition. Fluoridation actually does some good. The evidence is there for the prevention of tooth decay, but there is none for all of the other supposed effects.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the appropriate dose of less than 4 mg/L. Obviously too much fluoride is toxic, just like a lot of things, even water.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How ignorant and arrogant some of you are!

They are not killing us with (any) ONE substance, otherwise we would lock on that specific substance and ask to be removed. They kill us by exposing us to thousands of different pollution sources and chemical cocktails.

The first contact with high doses of chemicals is in the first months of life, when we are 'vaccinated' = injected with poison cocktails (mercury based - please YouTube 'how mercury is killing your brain"). This happens before our immune systems are operational, so we receive a huge blow before we can even defend ourselves.

Then we are being exposed to chemicals sprayed in air, fluoride in our water, toothpaste and drinks, then all genetically altered vegetables and fruits, meat from chemical injected animals and so on.

Discrediting the truth so easily is enough proof that a great number of 'modern' humans are ignorant, arrogant and brain washed. Sorry, but you have to open your eyes to everything going on around you.

The human specie will either evolve above mediocrity in this stage, or it will be extinct in the next thousand years.

I wish WISDOM to all of us!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

If "they" were going to "kill" us, it would be more efficient than "they" are doing now.

Sometimes bad ideas are made in business, corners are cut and bad products make it to the market. However, "they" trying to "kill" us, does not really apply to those scenarios.

Still wondering where evidence is that suggests some master plan to kill everyone off is....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

If life expectancy has been increasing over the past century... Why are they so inefficient at killing us?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Well, nobody I know (all of whom drink fluoridated water) is sterilized. Looks like it doesn't work!

Or some rushed blogger wanting followers posts trash just to get them.

Ever consider that it's toxic in relatively large doses, like for kids who might consume way too much toothpaste?

If it has bad effects (I don't doubt it may), tell me about how all the future leaders of the world are avoiding ingesting it. Tell me how they aren't just like every one of us.

Find something else to worry yourself sick over.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i find it funny that no one has mentioned yet that fluoride is in our everyday use, we use it when we wake up, we use it when we go to sleep and we use it if our mouths feel dirty, yeah thats right im talking about Tooth Paste!
edit on 7-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: Unnecessary

sorry daynight42 didnt see you there!
edit on 7-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i have a theory as why they are not killing us off fast. its all to do with their monitory system, you cut off too many people to fast and the things that they would have bought or the compulsory things that they had to pay for dont get paid for e.g mortgage etc.....

if they cut it off they will start losing money, they need to do it slow so that they can find a way to maintain the flow of cash.

if they kill off one person they end up charging somebody else more to even out their balance.

could you imagine the amount of money lost by killing everyone off so fast, not to mention the collapse of the entire economy.

of course floride is toxic, its used to wipe bacteria off of your teeth so that they are shiny, it is acid. it burns, in high doses without a shadow of a doubt it can be fatal, a entire tubes worth is more than enough to kill.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: Adding missed out bits and changing a few things

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Some of the comments are so badly documented (if documented at all) that I cannot even reply.

What a fault education we received! People are giving you proof that you are ingesting poison and you laugh in their faces...

top topics

join