It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo near International Space Station iss live video capture 2011 Objects internationale raumstation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Dr Michio Kaku Discusses Mystery Object In Space
all-strangestthings.blogspot.com...

The film person filming the latest videos recently added to my account does not want any more involvement with the said films and will not be filming any more as things are getting out of hand.

www.youtube.com...

Ufo near International Space Station iss live video capture 2011 Objects internationale raumstation
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This video, the 2nd link, is from an old series called "Interstellar" made by Jose Escamilla...

It's at least a few years old, and he claims to be using a unique device on a regular telescope to see these objects. I personally think it's interesting stuff, but I'm not sure if he's been proven to be a faker or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This guy was the one who discovered 'rods', right? Eventually it was discovered it was just camera artifacts and bugs...I dont know about this

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh ho... old John Lenard Walson and Griddkeeper vids. I'm sure he was filming random lights through a thin layer of water droplets sprayed on his lenses.
edit on 5/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join